What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

"Is it real love, or is it just madness, some kind of madness is taking control, I've seen the light, its what you need'

... That doesn't sound exceptionally promising

She is also kind of on Follow Me too. Bing was still in her (...) when his heartbeat was recorded.

lN HER EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

... That doesn't sound exceptionally promising

Best, You've got to be the best

You've got to change the world

And use this chance to be heard

Your time is now

Let's get our shit serious now. The lyrics in a Muse song should never decide whether it is good or bad.

Edit: INB4 someone says I am saying that all Muse lyrics are bad. I'm not.

Best, You've got to be the best

You've got to change the world

And use this chance to be heard

Your time is now

Let's get our shit serious now. The lyrics in a Muse song should never decide whether it is good or bad.

All those examples sound fine to me, that Madness sentence just sounds like another GL

But of course, assumptions are bad

So let's wait and see

Please, call him PenisFace.

You are right those. Lots of mixed messages about this song. Funk machine nightmares, minimalistic, Depeche Mode, Hans Zimmer has a get down with Rage Against the Machine.

I'm content just waiting for it.

Where did you get that last bit? Think something like that could blow a lot of minds and loads. :LOL:

I could see him describing Unsustainable that way. Sure it wasn't an interview snippet about the whole album and not just Madness?

He would never describe Unsustainable as being Rage like. Hell, a deaf llama would know it's not rage like.

He would never describe Unsustainable as being Rage life. Hell, a deaf llama would know it's not rage like.

Think about it this way. Rage took hip-hop and fused it with rock and that's what they tried to do with dubstep. Not sure if he described Unsustainable as Rage like but I think it could be.

Also that Hans Zimmer quote is from someone near Matt who said he said it. Ask Fabri (aka the resident T2L expert) he probably knows who.

Think about it this way. Rage took hip-hop and fused it with rock and that's what they tried to do with dubstep. Not sure if he described Unsustainable as Rage like but I think it could be.

For fuck sake, he was definitely talking about Madness. You're thinking about it too hard.

For fuck sake, he was definitely talking about Madness. You're thinking about it too hard.

You said this:

"He would never describe Unsustainable as being Rage life. Hell, a deaf llama would know it's not rage like."

I'm not saying Matt described it as being Rage like, I'm just saying it could be.

You said this:

"He would never describe Unsustainable as being Rage life. Hell, a deaf llama would know it's not rage like."

I'm not saying Matt described it as being Rage like, I'm just saying it could be.

And didn't Matt already describe it as Rage Against the Machine meets Skrillex? Why yes, I'm pretty sure he did.

Archived