What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I thought it was going to be almost entirely electronic based? Where did we learn about a guitar solo in it?

An interview in which Matt, among other things, said how this album has more solos than any other Muse albums, and said how is favourite is in Animals, and how Explorers and Madness features solos

I'm confused now. If there is guitar why are people comparing it to UD and Depeche Mode and how Matt talks about starting it with just a synthesizer and a drum mac:confused :hine?

Edit: Ahh thank you FabriPav

The song builds...

I'm confused now. If there is guitar why are people comparing it to UD and Depeche Mode and how Matt talks about starting it with just a synthesizer and a drum mac:confused :hine?

Well I do believe the songs starts quite like minimal Depeche Mode before building up adding instruments until bursting out in the end

no punctuation marks because I'm tired

Supermassive Black Hole could be compared to UD and that has guitar in it.

Please, call him PenisFace.

You are right those. Lots of mixed messages about this song. Funk machine nightmares, minimalistic, Depeche Mode, Hans Zimmer has a get down with Rage Against the Machine.

I'm content just waiting for it.

Archived