What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

You can call it Museboards [PLUS]

This section of the post is avalaible only for Museboards [PLUS] accounts.

Yeah, then they'll start selling B-Sides to [PLUS] members only each time they release a single.

Anyone has any idea when the first radio play would be for someone who has a timezone of GMT+8? Not that I think I can tune in or anything. :LOL:

Yeah, then they'll start selling B-Sides to [PLUS] members only each time they release a single.

Anyone has any idea when the first radio play would be for someone who has a timezone of GMT+8? Not that I think I can tune in or anything. :LOL:

Shit..i better sign up then

If it's the same as Survival's first airplay then it'd be at 02.30 a.m. ;)

Thanks for the info.

That means when I'm up at 6AM on the 21st I should starting scouring YouTube... :ninja:

you're welcome.

Haha I will just stay up late from the night before since my place is an hour earlier than yours. You know, there's an amazing feeling for being among the first ones to listen to the song that I don't wanna miss :LOL:

We should name that robot something.

I think it should be Sneezy because the dubsteppy bits sound like R2-D2 blowing his nose. :yesey:

Edit: Wait, this is the Madness thread. You guys made me go off-topic. :mad:

:noey:

Must be extra money for Matt's farm. I wonder what he's even breeding.

Pretty sure it's chickens, beans and hemp.

(Sorry for answering now, but it looks like everyone on the last few pages have been off-topic)

And?

Great for mainstream music listeners doesn't necessarily means bad for non-mainstream music listeners. Supermassive is THE example (and Uprising too)

Exactly. There was nothing for me to add. I just wanted to point out that the song will work in mainstream radio.

Please no next-muse-single-will-be-mainstream discussion again :fear:

Muse is popular, deal with it :p

Not my point! Of course a song that pleases mainstream music listeners will be picked out as a single. It doesn't mean that the band or the song is mainstream, which wasn't even my point. Yes, Muse is popular which can be seen if you look at their singles from TR. They don't stand out when you listen to them on radio. But imagine if they had released Unnatural Selection as a single.

I like mainstream music :happy: and I don't hate Muse, sigh. Sorry if I sound like I do but I assure you, I don't.

So I guess there isn't going to be a pre-order for the physical copy then? Assuming there will be a physical copy.

Looks like it. If there is one it'll presumably go on sale with the single on Monday. I really hope there is one, I miss the old CD/DVD/vinyl bundles you could get for £10.

Looks like it. If there is one it'll presumably go on sale with the single on Monday. I really hope there is one, I miss the old CD/DVD/vinyl bundles you could get for £10.

I didn't know you could get bundles like that, this being the first album build-up I've ever followed. Do those bundles still happen? I'll definitely buy one if they're that cheap :yesey:

Archived