What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Unless you have good speakers?

Nah. Unless you tape your speakers to your ear. It needs to be dead close. That's what I think anyway.

How do you get all those fancy awards? Do you have a secret place you can vote for them? Because I definitely agree with at least one

Nah. Unless you tape your speakers to your ear. It needs to be dead close. That's what I think anyway.

How do you get all those fancy awards? Do you have a secret place you can vote for them? Because I definitely agree with at least one

I only agree with "Most annoying 2011"

As much as I hate it, I really have to side with Sippe on this one. You don't need to have the sound right next to your ear to hear some subtle stuff on the song, just good speakers that are set on a reasonable volume.

Oh and also, while Sippe can be (and actually is) an annoying twat sometimes, you have to admit that the board would be unbelievably dull without him.

Don't actually know why I just wrote that :facepalm:

In case anyone is still uncertain about the lyrics they should be obvious by now :LOL:

First one is 'to', second one is 'your'.

Still can't tell if it's 'can' or 'can't be wrong', cos he sings it the American way where they're basically indistinguishable from each other.

And finally, 'maybe you're too headstrong'.

second one is 'your'.
lol, they sound just the same, and his pronunciation of the letter t is really obvious.

Still can't tell if it's 'can' or 'can't be wrong', cos he sings it the American way where they're basically indistinguishable from each other.

Can makes sense in the context though, can't doesn't.

And finally, 'maybe you're too headstrong'.

:yesey:

lol, they sound just the same, and his pronunciation of the letter t is really obvious.
Nah, the second one has a 'j' sound where the first one has a 't'. 'I needjour love'.

Can makes sense in the context though, can't doesn't.
Yeah, but I can why there's some confusion given the lyrics in the booklet

:yesey:

I think he says 'baby' live though.

Nah, the second one has a 'j' sound where the first one has a 't'. 'I needjour love'.
Hmm you might be right actually. Cut out those parts and have been listening to the two words on repeat for a while now :LOL: Time to stop caring.

Hmm you might be right actually. Cut out those parts and have been listening to the two words on repeat for a while now :LOL: Time to stop caring.

What else am I gonna do when I only have lessons for 2h30 a day? :(

Listening carefully to Muse lyrics and playing Mumford and Sons on the ukulele and thus annoying the hell out of my dorm mates is all I have.

What do you mean, outside?

Archived