What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I still think it's

I could hear that forever and never get tired. Madness quickly became my all time favorite song from them. UGHH SO MUCH EMOTION!! :'(

Um, it's a good song, not better than anything on OoS though.

Um, music is subjective. So yes, in fact, it is better than everything on OOS in my opinion.

I think T2L is an album with a wide range from absolutely brilliant to disappointing, and Madness certainly is a song from the brilliant part. Madness, Survival, Panic Station, Isolated System and Unsustainable are all among my favourite Muse songs.

I took a video of Madness at my gig, I cry every time I watch it :'( so good memories...

Still I think Madness is the second worst song of The 2nd Law, but the ending is very beautiful.

There's a cat in one of the songs? Really? At what time? I'll have to check that.

No but really what's the chimp noise.

And if I have to log into this fucking board one more time I will throw my toys out of the pram. Someone sort it out. I am fucking royalty here

The first two Muse albums include exactly 23 songs.

The last two too (if you don't count Prelude), but I don't get what you mean

You can hear a chimpanzee yelp a little bit at 1:40. Why's that?

I heard that as well! I thought it might just be my dodgy hearing or something...

A man??? Off the street??? :stunned:

wut? I was referring to about 3:10 in the album version of Assassin you can hear what sounds like a man shouting "Go!" just before the riffage. Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears that?

wut? I was referring to about 3:10 in the album version of Assassin you can hear what sounds like a man shouting "Go!" just before the riffage. Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears that?

No it's definitely there. Pretty sure it's Matt.

They have a few small bits of recording imperfection in Madness and Survival, but it's not really audible. I can't remember exactly at which point there's some strange background sound in Survival, but it really exists. And I sometimes here something strange in my left ear in the beginning of Madness climax. Only audible in headphones :)

And I have never noticed the meow in TSP :LOL:

It's not even hidden, why would people not hear it? And it's clearly Matt, and part of the lead vocals.

It's not even hidden, why would people not hear it? And it's clearly Matt, and part of the lead vocals.

Hmmm, it sounds quiet to me... maybe I've been listening to a crappy version.

Yeah I know sorry that was my bad attempt at sarcastically saying that it's obviously Matt :chuckle: