What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

I think T2L is an album with a wide range from absolutely brilliant to disappointing, and Madness certainly is a song from the brilliant part. Madness, Survival, Panic Station, Isolated System and Unsustainable are all among my favourite Muse songs.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a cat in one of the songs? Really? At what time? I'll have to check that.

No but really what's the chimp noise.

And if I have to log into this fucking board one more time I will throw my toys out of the pram. Someone sort it out. I am fucking royalty here

They have a few small bits of recording imperfection in Madness and Survival, but it's not really audible. I can't remember exactly at which point there's some strange background sound in Survival, but it really exists. And I sometimes here something strange in my left ear in the beginning of Madness climax. Only audible in headphones :)

And I have never noticed the meow in TSP :LOL:

wut? I was referring to about 3:10 in the album version of Assassin you can hear what sounds like a man shouting "Go!" just before the riffage. Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears that?

It's not even hidden, why would people not hear it? And it's clearly Matt, and part of the lead vocals.

wut? I was referring to about 3:10 in the album version of Assassin you can hear what sounds like a man shouting "Go!" just before the riffage. Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears that?

Yeah I know sorry that was my bad attempt at sarcastically saying that it's obviously Matt :chuckle:

Archived