What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

He tried so hard to keep the chest voice going in Cologne, but had to slip into falsetto for the last part of the 2nd 'LOOOOOOOVE'. Seems he isn't being lazy any more :D

Yep, two performances down and he's already wormed his way out of the only redeeming vocals on the song.

City of Delusion / Resistance 3.0

Yep, two performances down and he's already wormed his way out of the only redeeming vocals on the song.

City of Delusion / Resistance 3.0

The Madness notes are harder than both CoD and Resistance though. I'm still surprised he even went for it live.

I think he'd do the CoD notes with a lot more ease today.

I finally got why Madness was picked as "first" single before Follow Me and Panic Station

Because otherwise no one would give a fuck when it was played live. At least now people know the lyrics :p

Yep. Someone has suggested that earlier:

Maybe that's why it was released as a single. So the crowd knows it from the start and can sing along and isn't bored out of their minds waiting for the song to end or get to the good part.

(I still enjoy Madness, but it'll be a waste of song during concerts.)

Madness live ROCKS!!!! Chris playing the intrument (forgive me for forgetting the name) sounded really lovely!

Yes, I hate the m-m-m-m-m- nonsense more than scraping my nuts with a cheesegrater and the song takes sooo long to get going i'll skip the track on CD but i've just watched a video from Cologne and I reckon this is going to be surprisingly popular live.