What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Funny thing, it reminded me of Eternally Missed as well. I thought it was because of the lyrical connection, that whole idea that it doesn't matter if its the real deal or not as long as it feels right - an interesting idea I thought, hence my signature quotes - but I suppose it could be something about the music as well. That would be really cool.

I suppose it would be too good to be true to suppose that Eternally Missed could be the rare b side they spoke about performing, or was I dreaming that...

I love Eternally Missed - it has made me feel emotional just thinking about it - well I played it too.

I just thought - the idea that Matt whispered "I miss you" which also sounded like "Madness yeah"... surreal! - nah maybe it's just late.

It's definitely the solo's that are most similar. Similar tone and similar pauses between some of the notes.

It's definitely the solo's that are most similar. Similar tone and similar pauses between some of the notes.

I don't really find them to be that similar. The tone differences are quite big too. If Madness' guitar solo sounds like something else, it's I Want To Break Free. IMO of course.

Neutral Milk Hotel songs are still the most fun I've had with Audiosurf.

Anyways I'm going to try Madness and Unsustainable. Should be fun.

If there's one off-topic here, THAT'S YOU :mad:

Yes, that's why he said it equaled Madness so it appeared on topic. Keep up.

good headphones :)

It's in the first video as well...a mistake in the recording I guess :)

Ahh just heard that! It sounds like that squeaky sound of the strings on the guitar when you change chords :p

Edit: oh oh at around 2:07, just the second after that, there's another squeak like sound that you can hear. Maybe listen to it in 1080p

Ahh just heard that! It sounds like that squeaky sound of the strings on the guitar when you change chords :p

Edit: oh oh at around 2:07, just the second after that, there's another squeak like sound that you can hear. Maybe listen to it in 1080p

thats the one I meant :)

Archived