What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

Is the Madness video expected to come out on the single release date? I can't remember if this happened with Uprising.

Uprising video was shot like a month after the song was released. But I think that at this point they'll release song&video together.

If this song is supposed to sound like "I want to beak free" by Queen and "Faith" by George Michaels... Then is matt gay? I mean the lead singers in both of those bands are gay so... Illuminati right? :eek: Has someone already brought this up..?

If this song is supposed to sound like "I want to beak free" by Queen and "Faith" by George Michaels... Then is matt gay? I mean the lead singers in both of those bands are gay so... Illuminati right? :eek: Has someone already brought this up..?

:stunned:

:LOL:

And if they play it at the Olympics ceremony with George Michael, does it mean they are in love with each other and Matt and Dom are not together anymore?

I-

u wot son

Yes. Illuminati. Well done.

Sherlock does it again.

On a side note, I was sort of a little bit surprised when I found out Matt wasn't gay. I thought an artist of that calibre, that knows how to play guitar and piano as well as he does, sing and compose everything, had to be gay :p It amazed me that a straight man could do all that! :D

On a side note, I was sort of a little bit surprised when I found out Matt wasn't gay. I thought an artist of that calibre, that knows how to play guitar and piano as well as he does, sing and compose everything, had to be gay :p It amazed me that a straight man could do all that! :D

I don't get your logic :stunned:

:LOL: what the fuck :LOL:

What?

You sexist bastard.

double_facepalm.png

Tis', Madness. :noey:

Archived