Make Predictions Based on Song Titles

Jimmyneutron

I'm sure Zane said that the first single was 'mellow and built up to a huge end' or something like that, and then Matt said the albums main single (first?) is in his opinion quite 'minimal' for muse

Oh yes, thought you meant what Zane said about the dancey track.

But I don't see their opinions as very clashing. I think it's just a song that's very scaled off at the start but then builds up towards the end and more things are added to it. And then it's not exactly news that Zane likes to hype things.

Oh yes, thought you meant what Zane said about the dancey track.

But I don't see their opinions as very clashing. I think it's just a song that's very scaled off at the start but then builds up towards the end and more things are added to it. And then it's not exactly news that Zane likes to hype things.

Nah, I just meant I'm sure panic station won't be the first single since they were referring to a different sound. Sounded like they were talking about the same track to me but idk

Nah, I just meant I'm sure panic station won't be the first single since they were referring to a different sound. Sounded like they were talking about the same track to me but idk

Did you read my post?

Their descriptions aren't that far from eachother at all...

EDIT: And if it sounded like they were talking about the same track...what are you even suggesting?

Did you read my post?

Their descriptions aren't that far from eachother at all...

EDIT: And if it sounded like they were talking about the same track...what are you even suggesting?

I meant they were both talking about the same first single. And wasn't sure if you thought I was referring to panic station where I wasn't

This is getting confusing I don't even know what I'm explaining any more :LOL:

I meant they were both talking about the same first single. And wasn't sure if you thought I was referring to panic station where I wasn't

This is getting confusing I don't even know what I'm explaining any more :LOL:

You're getting very confused here.

1. You said that Muse described their main single as "minimal" for Muse.

2. You said that Zane described Muse's first single as mellow and then builds up to an epic ending. And that Muse and Zane were referring to different songs.

3. Finally you said that it sounded like they were talking about the same track.

Panic station or not, you're making no sense :LOL:

From what I gather they're both talking about the same song, and both their descriptions sounds quite similar. And if one of them referred to it as Panic Station, then I think it's fair to assume that it's the name of the song they are BOTH talking about.

2. You said that Zane described Muse's first single as mellow and then builds up to an epic ending. And that Muse and Zane were referring to different songs.

He could've been talking about Survival anyway. In fact, I think he was as I remember him saying something like "Now this song that people will be hearing today which...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name of yet but...*goes on to praise it in his Zaney way*". I could be wrong though, I only listened to it that once.

You're getting very confused here.

1. You said that Muse described their main single as "minimal" for Muse.

3. Finally you said that it sounded like they were talking about the same track.

Panic station or not, you're making no sense :LOL:

Ok, I see the problem ;) I did not mean to sound like I was saying that Matt and zane were talking about different songs. I always meant they were talking about the same ones, just didn't make it clear :erm:

Hmm, I haven't done this yet.

Supremacy - Slow orchestral music, slowly building into a climax with guitars and falsetto - similar to Exogenesis part 1

Madness - Lead single. Piano driven love song, with a lot of backing vocals from Chris. Catchy chorus but overall a bit meh.

Panic Station - We know it'll be disco-y. I have a feeling it'll be somewhere between MOTP and UD. Could possibly be a single

Prelude & Survival are known

Follow Me - I think this'll be Matt's song about Bing. Acoustic guitar, soft drums and maybe some keyboards. Fan favourite, released as a single and remains an important live track for future tours.

Animals - Killer riff, heavy bass and drums and plenty of falsetto. Will be the song mostly associated with "old" muse, but rarely played live.

Explorers - I think this song will be quiet and slow, almost like Screenager. Will involve the choirs, and will get skipped a lot by most people as it is a long track. Leads into the next track.

Big Freeze - Awesome bass line, with a riff to match, almost Hysteria-like, but more synthy like MK Ultra. Will have a guitar solo. Possible single.

Save Me - A creepy song using scales I've never heard of and scary strings in the background that probably belongs more in a horror film and not on a Muse album. Screamed vocals. Will give me nightmares.

Liquid State - Piano song, chord heavy. More choirs, possibly some synth arpeggios in the background. Will be brave but too ambitious and will flop as a track.

Unsustainable - DUBSTEP! I think that the trailer was all this song, but I think more of the dubstep will be present for the remaining 2 minutes. Leads into...

Isolated System - Starts with a fast bassline with heavy drums, choirs, orchestra, the lot. Matt distorted vocals. Heavy dubstep drop for the last minute or so, with squealing guitars over the top. Never played live.

Okay, I guess I'll take a shot at this.

Supremacy: Enter orchestral movement from the beginning of the trailer, evolves into fast synth and guitar mixture with a Take A Bow like climax.

Madness: Shine Electric like, very mellow but with gritty guitar sound and lots of synth arpeggio's. Huge riff at the end.

Panic Station: Under The Influence of Giants meets Undisclosed Desires on Ecstasy.

Prelude: Known

Survival: Known

Follow Me: I also thing this song will be about Bing, very personal and very subdued. The only really quiet acoustic song on the album.

Animals: First song on the album with a guitar solo, heavy riffage and bass. Proper rock song.

Explorers: City of Delusion sounding with strings, but more sweeping and epic.

Big Freeze: Lots of synth, but heavy. Very MK Ultra like with a breakdown like in Behemoth by Static-X, lots of Kaoss pad work.

Save Me: Judging by the title it makes me thing of a ballad of sorts, like a really long Guiding Light or Invincible. (Hopefully the latter)

Liquid State: Piano song like a fusion of Ruled By Secrecy and Let It Take You by Goldfrapp.

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable: RATM meets Skrillex.

The 2nd Law: Isolated System: Justice inspired, heavy rave like.

Supremacy : A lot of strings, orchestra... But not the trailler... Guitar-riff climax at the end... But sorry, I predict this song will be a bad opening.

Madness : Many fans thought this song will be the first single. Muse standard, like Hysteria or Uprising... Yeah, you know...

Panic Station : Interesting title, i like the title... maybe the best title on T2L. There's brass and 80's twinge. SMBH + Brass and second single.

Prelude : Best song on this album ... Okay, stop it :stunned:

Survival : I like this!!! YEAH

Follow Me : Lullaby song, possibly another Guilding Light. But more beautiful.

Animals : The heaviest song in this album. Heavy guitar, heavy drum, and awesome bass. We know Interlude+Hysteria after FAWY, Assassin after Invincible, and US after GL. So, Animals after Follow Me. Another single.

Explorers : The longest track, chirs's piano song and Chirs sings a little.

Big Freeze : No Idea. maybe something new but great songs

Save Me : Where is my cheese???? But flamengo guitar instrument will give a passion in this song.

Liquid State :Terrible title, terrible song. The genre is slow rock. but boring.. so, skip it...

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable : WUB WUB WUB... JUMP JUMP JUMP... the full trailer song. with a few lyric, a gig opener (with speech of course)

The 2nd Law: Isolated System : Heavy guitar, best song, never played live, dark, dark, dark, dark... daa....aaarrrkk.... But wiith (again) WUB WUB WUB HAHA

So, the single is Madness, Panic Station, Animals, Big Freeze, The 2nd Law (2 tracks)

Archived