Make Predictions Based on Song Titles

Jimmyneutron

Why sadface if you haven't hear it yet? The title is just a bit meh, which is giving me doubts about the song, but it could be something v different. It was between that and Save Me. The 'Me' songs aren't thrilling me as song titles, hehe.

Edit: I can't decide whether Bing's heartbeat on Follow Me will be sweet or disturbing :LOL:.

The awkward moment when you realise Matt only made a baby because he ran out of musical instruments :LOL:

I think it's pretty cool how muse always manage to do new stuff. An album with 2 tracks written about 2 different guys children? Not expected :happy:

This interview just made me so much more excited.

For starters, using Bing's heartbeat seems really sweet to me as long as it stays ballad-ish.

Isolated System or Unsustainable (or both) apparently contains "Exorcist piano pulses" and is a "tinkling goodbye to the globe", which sounds like an amazing combination of an ambient soundtrack, Ruled by Secrecy, and Exo III: Redemption. :awesome:

Not sure how I feel about Panic Station yet though. Or Supremacy. Did anyone here guess "80s pop" or "swamp blues"?? :LOL:

Guys, we still haven't heard the album, Muse aren't the most reliable people in the world when it comes down to describing things :chuckle:

True.

But looking at the observations from the writer, who unlike us has actually heard the songs, the only song I got vaguely right was Follow Me being about a baby, and Isolated System possibly being a song that dwindles down to a few notes.

It could be complete exaggeration, mind.

After reading what the songs are about, I think they've messed up something that they shouldn't have.

Save Me is before Liquid State, when (going by the themes as they were revealed in the interview) Save Me should be after Liquid State. LS is supposed to be about the psychological impacts of falling into addiction and SM is the (literal and figurative) cry for help and getting support.

I haven't heard the songs, so they probably flow well into each other as it's set out. Although I do find it funny that the two Chris songs are near the end of the album.

why is that?

Because you have 9 (technically 8) songs with Matt on vocals, then Chris' songs, then right back to Matt for the finale.

I had hoped that if the time came for Chris to sing a song on an album, it would be much earlier. Since there are two here, they could've spread them out instead of having them back to back. Of course, having them back to back might be the way they're meant to be heard.

Because you have 9 (technically 8) songs with Matt on vocals, then Chris' songs, then right back to Matt for the finale.

I had hoped that if the time came for Chris to sing a song on an album, it would be much earlier. Since there are two here, they could've spread them out instead of having them back to back. Of course, having them back to back might the way they're meant to be heard.

Seeing that they share similar meanings, why putting them far from each other?

• 3 weeks later...
I think big freeze is about when rivers and lakes fresh over and prevent matt from obtaining his pwoper fishes

You're new and 15....I'll let you go this time.

you just received mercy from sippe. you should know kneel and praise your God.

I think big freeze is about when rivers and lakes freeze over and prevent matt from obtaining his pwoper fishes

You're new and 15....I'll let you go this time.

Dude, you've changed.

you just received mercy from sippe. you should know kneel and praise your God.

Classic.

Grow a pair. :mad:

:LOL:

• 1 month later...

Archived