It's entirely possible that they were recording all of the string pieces in one session rathe than a song by song basis.

But why wouldn't he have the first page of the song that was being recorded visible when all the other pages seem to be?

http://www.musewiki.org/images/Tumblr_m4ucvt9yY71qf3q3xo1_r1_1280.jpg

I really don't see why he would put the Supremacy sheets on the top, then another song below it.

And why would he have the Supremacy papers visible but not the first page of the "other track" that the other sheets belong to? Especially since it would appear as it's that one that's being recorded.

http://muse.mu/upload/image/background/studio131941.jpg

I thought that this was the sheet people were speculating about being the beginning of the trailer. And as it's not named, it can be anything.

It's entirely possible that they were recording all of the string pieces in one session rathe than a song by song basis.

That's why I'm not sure the string are so definitely Supremacy. The trailer could well be two songs, but the strings in it are definitely heading somewhere electronic as you can hear the synths built in the background.

I think it sounds good as one song, but, maybe it is Supremacy but with whatever electronic bit is in Supremacy replaced by the drop like bit of Unsustainable.

Why are some of them indented or is it just me?

Yeah I initially inferred that Big Freeze was an instrumental before I noticed there were others indented as well. Possibly means nothing.

Because these sheets are different from the one Matt has on the table in the other pic, yeah.

No, because these aren't some random A4 sheets all over the table, but folded (not sure about the word in English) sheets, like mini-books. And as they were probably recording it at one take, he'll have them all.

It's not hard to see that the second photo is the first, only closer. I see it, don't worry.

I bloody loved that film. Omg Sharptooth was so scary :'(

Poor Littlefoot! :(

Just as long as we agree that nothing is "obvious", I'm happy.

:yesey:

I guess we'll find out when we get the 30 second previews.

When will that happen?

Your guess is as good as mine! I can't remember when The Resistance previews came out, though my guess would be late August/beginning of September.

I bloody loved that film. Omg Sharptooth was so scary :'(

I was watching it the other day and cried :'(

Well the names are arguably not as cheesy as the resistances :happy: global warming theme?

Your guess is as good as mine! I can't remember when The Resistance previews came out, though my guess would be late August/beginning of September.

Sounds about right. And an interesting time it was, too. :chuckle: I hope they the clips won't be polarising in quite the same way this time.

You see if the trailer was infact nothing to do with supremacy I will laugh at you ALL

And if it is I will disappear :ninja:

I just want to know when we can listen to it! That's what I'm after most.

Sept 17th.

:p

That's when we can buy it, I want to know when it will leak :LOL:

"The 2nd Law" tacks immediately made me thing of the "AKA..." tracks on Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds...

A bit of (probably) pointless information for you all, there. :LOL:

"The 2nd Law" tacks immediately made me thing of the "AKA..." tracks on Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds...

A bit of (probably) pointless information for you all, there. :LOL:

I see what you mean! :awesome:

That's when we can buy it, I want to know when it will leak :LOL:

I think TR leaked almost exactly one week before release.