Some tunes I've written and recorded

Travisx2112

• 2 weeks later...

As demos they are alright but still too messy overall. As the People probably has the most potential so try and build a bit more on that.

Ask yourself where you want to go with the music and strive to achieve it in an accessible state. It's easier for outsiders to understand if there is less mess and more of a steady melody.

Since one of the songs is called intro, I assume you have envisioned an album of some form, I am sure there is some idea behind it all. Would be glad to hear new versions of these. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I don't have a big problem with the demos. They're not as unlistenable as some people are making out but obviously they would benefit from some improvements.

Did you write and record everything yourself? (vocals, guitar, drums, sitar?)

Here's some tunes that I've recorded over the past few months They're just rough drafts, so they're not too fantastic, but let me know what you think :)

Not bad, I like Drum Thing and As The People the best. Sitar and Intro seemed like too much was going on and it wasn't together well enough, or not structured well. Another thing is to make your voice strong and confident. It was good, though.

Archived