Sign in to follow this  
FingerFud

Your Dream Guitar/ Bass and/ or Equipment,

my dream GUITER setup would go something like this:

I know it's like that. I just made a mistake. I couldn't change it so i just left it.

Any setup that makes dirty blues/rock like black keys would be ace.

Pretty sure a Jaxville ST1000 Demon Electric Guitar would be 100% top of my list.

You're such a creepy guy! :LOL::LOL:

I've always wanted one of those westfield strats. I saw one once in a 2nd hand shop but it was way out of my price range. What a neck though!!

You're such a creepy guy! :LOL::LOL:

Ehem:

I've always wanted one of those westfield strats. I saw one once in a 2nd hand shop but it was way out of my price range. What a neck though!!

I think i would like to have a bigass analog modular synth with presets (probably via motoric pots) amped with different guitar amps and full range PAs. And a Hammond. And a gigantic church organ preferably with a church attached. And a strat.

You can have mines. I've been trying to get rid of it for ages.

Bass:

5-string Fender Jazz in Olympic White, with a tortoise shell pickguard. Although I'm extremely happy with what I have now (Yamaha BB405, discontinued 5-string Bass in Black).

Effects:

I'd like to add an envelope filter to what I have already (Boss LS-2, Boss ODB-3, Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi, Boss CEB-3, Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Wah), I'm leaning towards the EHX Enigma Q-Balls on that front.

Amplification:

I have the perfect head for me (Ashdown ABM EVOIII 500), but I'd like to swap out the 2x10 I currently have for a 4x10.

And...that's about it.

you're offerring to pay me to take it away? No problem, i'll have 2 mars bars, 1 £5 note, and the cost of arranging a courier.

you're offerring to pay me to take it away? No problem, i'll have 2 mars bars, 1 £5 note, and the cost of arranging a courier.

Im serious haha, i really want to get rid of it :p. How much would a courier cost anyways?

fuck knows. wrap it in some brown paper and chuck some 1st class stamps on it. If you could post the mars bars seperately that would be ideal

fuck knows. wrap it in some brown paper and chuck some 1st class stamps on it. If you could post the mars bars seperately that would be ideal

Okay mate haha