The 'Muse Should Cover A Queen Song' thread

Beepee

'Good old fahioned lover boy' or maybe 'Killer Queen' like Travis did on Re:Covered.

:p

My thoughts EXACTLY, except, when I was thinking my post out, they were in reversed order. I meant to suggest it at the Canadian signing, but I was a leeelte star struck :p

'Good old fahioned lover boy' or maybe 'Killer Queen' like Travis did on Re:Covered.

:p

My thoughts EXACTLY, except, when I was thinking my post out, they were in reversed order. I meant to suggest it at the Canadian signing, but I was a leeelte star struck :p

hurray! someone quoted me! makes a chance

:D

Just thought Id add that matt did a cute little rendition of flash gordon! he he! Kinda off topic but does ne 1 else that has the queen live at wembley dvd think that falling away with you sounds kinda like a queen song, ignoring the chorus? I dunno why it just kinda has a love of my life/is this the world we created/brian may sound to it! Maybe I'm nuts....???

Twas great, it really was thou brother, ugh just watched clockwork orange...

He did suit flash! No way should ne1 ever do bohemian rhapsody, even the fantsastic muse, better than queen, could not do it right and noone wants to be remembered for butchering a classic, eg. madonna-american pie etc. *vomits in a bucket*

Archived