How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I'm not very fond of it either. My point is that no one will criticize the song during a gig.

Not at the time no, but Guiding Light was good to give my legs a rest for 3 and a half minutes, and that's about the only positive

It's not Siamese or Mellon Collie but I'd say it's the best since Adore. It's actually pretty similar to Adore...kind of like diving into the opposite end of the spectrum of feelings. I liked it.

If Corgan can make a good album 15 years later so can Bellamy, so I'm holding out hope.

I have no doubt that you never lose the talent-- you lose the spark of inspiration that allows you to exploit it well. It looks like Billy refound it-- I think all other bands can too if they want.

I can see where this is going. Quite a few people on the forum will say that Survival is shit, then Muse will play it live at their concerts and they will sing along and enjoy the song as much as everyone else. It was the same with GL and NSC.

I hate Guiding Light, but I sang along.

Doesn't make it a good song.

jup

like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9neGUrcZ98o

aka taking the piss.

Yes to all of this.

There's songs for all bands that are poor in comparison to the rest. But you'll still sing along whilst live and make the most of it... It doesn't suddenly make them better. You're just making the most of a bad thing.

"its guiding shiiiiiiiiiiiiiite"

THAT

plus, watching gigs live/being informed on setlist live

everyone will moan

and say that the setlist is shit

let's just hope they will compensate the shitty songs with some old good ones

Hey, I'm at work and can't keep up with this fucking mess, but I see there's a lot of unnecessary name calling. So just cut it out! :mad: I know, everyone's anxious and some people are tense, but please, just be nice.

Everyone join hands and let's all sing a rousing chorus of Survival, the latest hit from prog band Muse. *snort* :p

Okay? :happy:

Hey, I'm at work and can't keep up with this fucking mess, but I see there's a lot of unnecessary name calling. So just cut it out! :mad: I know, everyone's anxious and some people are tense, but please, just be nice.

Everyone join hands and let's all sing a rousing chorus of Survival, the latest hit from prog band Muse. *snort* :p

Okay? :happy:

:kiss:

Archived