How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Didn't disown them after NSC, won't be doing that now. A little extreme people. Yet, this won't be on my favorites list anytime soon. The instru is fantastic as always but...did anyone else think that Matt doesn't sound like Matt here??

Also...Thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing when the peppy Oh Ah part started after Prelude. I honestly thought I was listing to a joke thinking that this can't be the boys...

But, again, the instru is phenom as usual. Just...let's take everything else out ok??

Obviously the lyrics sucked, he had to write this for stupid people who wouldnt be able to comprehend a typical Muse song because of there lack of intelligence.

Are you saying people that follow the Olympics are stupid? Lolz. Great use of the word "there" too, btw.

It rocks after 1.25.

Before that, :vomit:.

I agree with all of your posts. :happy:

I didn't take it as an attack, insult, or ABUSE..... I took it as his opinion, seeing as he isn't serious about shooting people. I took it as someone who couldn't believe others would honestly like that song. That's it. And if I "join him" for agreeing that I don't know why people honestly find that song epic, then that is ridiculous.

It's not about it being 'seirous', it's that he's making a general attack (with words) against everyone in here instead of letting others have their own opinions. So he doesn't see why people like it - does that give him the right to insult us? I don't see why he hates it, but I accepted his view rather than hurling random idiotic attacks his way. It's the fact that he had to make a pointless remark instead of let others have their opinions that got him banned. Plenty of people disagree with each other on here, but we don't all attack each other unnecessarily. I could argue this in circles, but if you don't get it now, you simply won't.

Somebody needs to make Matt a mix CD of non-"Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen songs for him to take "inspiration" from.

"Ogre Battle", "Death On Two Legs" and "The Prophet's Song" are good choices.

*Yes, I'm now listening to Queen after people made references to "Bicycle Race"*

2:11 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dont like the song at all. i really hope its not on the new album. Why is matt singing in that weird style and who wrote the lyrics?

Im a massive Muse fan, always have been but between the dub step and now this i think this is where the line ends!

Tragic.

I feel like I'm the only one who noticed the totally obvious Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto no.2, Adagio sostenuto in the Prelude bit. People keep saying Disney, but it's a nod to Rachmaninov I haven't heard since OOS..

Plenty of people have said/noticed it.

Didn't disown them after NSC, won't be doing that now. A little extreme people. Yet, this won't be on my favorites list anytime soon. The instru is fantastic as always but...did anyone else think that Matt doesn't sound like Matt here??

Also...Thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing when the peppy Oh Ah part started after Prelude. I honestly thought I was listing to a joke thinking that this can't be the boys...

But, again, the instru is phenom as usual. Just...let's take everything else out ok??

He sounds just like Matt has sounded the past two years. Extremely laughworthy over-the-top operatic.

Dont like the song at all. i really hope its not on the new album. Why is matt singing in that weird style and who wrote the lyrics?

Im a massive Muse fan, always have been but between the dub step and now this i think this is where the line ends!

We'll miss you.

I feel like I'm the only one who noticed the totally obvious Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto no.2, Adagio sostenuto in the Prelude bit. People keep saying Disney, but it's a nod to Rachmaninov I haven't heard since OOS..

No shit, Sherlock.

I don't get why people are taking this so seriously? It's not meant to be, Matt is just having a but of fun and even he knows it's ridiculously over-the-top. I love it for that.

Because we're Musers. If we don't over-analyse, criticise, rant, argue, ridicule and generally hate on most new material that comes our way we'd be known as Kasabian fans.

Archived