Signal Path

StandYourGround

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjn1bUF8LF4&feature=context-vrec this was a definitely a live stream, i watched it at the time and the same thing happens at the end of guiding light and during other parts of the gig too. Its obviously an effect as well since he hits the strings again by accident, setting it on another repeat. That is not an fx that would be done in post.

He is definitely in stereo, now I just need to work out how its all connected together.

Marc said there is only one mic on cab, and two DI channels. It can be linked with L6 Echo Pro Left and Right channels.

Marc said there is only one mic on cab, and two DI channels. It can be linked with L6 Echo Pro Left and Right channels.

If you guys are interested in this kinda thing, I've started filming a few videos off matt bellamy style sounds using all the main effects he ever used from roland vg8, line 6 pro series, clavia synth and im going to do a talk on some of the sounds from 2nd law using a podHD500X instead of an AXE FX 2. here is a pic of some stuff apart from the vh4 and the pedal boards i have. i was going to do certain songs but if you have any requests ill add them in when i get to the album.

photo.thumb.jpg.3438e99f34d31439f286542a68911e73.jpg

Archived