Signal Path

StandYourGround

For the skrydstrup I'm guessing the only way to get one would be directly from them. As for stereo we know he is using one cab so that makes stereo harder as he would have to run a separate signal into each side of the 4x12 (easily do-able but just a bit strange considering his rig).

For the skrydstrup I'm guessing the only way to get one would be directly from them. As for stereo we know he is using one cab so that makes stereo harder as he would have to run a separate signal into each side of the 4x12 (easily do-able but just a bit strange considering his rig).

takes up less space i suppose. I imagine having massive hydraulic cubes of video takes up some space on the tour trucks :L

i don't think we know for sure that he's using just one

For some reason since he got the Mills cab I've been under the assumption that it all goes into one cab. Not sure whether that's a blind assumption or if I read something to suggest that, can't remember

For some reason since he got the Mills cab I've been under the assumption that it all goes into one cab. Not sure whether that's a blind assumption or if I read something to suggest that, can't remember

I think it was in an interview somewhere, because we all seem to recall that it's the one Mills cab.

I think the panning is done FOH.

Guitar-->Amp-->splitter<==Stereo cabs

The FOH panning is a though but doesnt explain the stereo delays.

As for the splitter thing. Its not splitting after the amp. You would never ever put fx (delays, reverb, phasers, panning) in between the amp and cab, ever.

The stereo fx must be contained in the amps fx loop so that it goes through the power stage but the fx loops are mono, hence why im confused.

As for the pan pedal, I only recall a volume pedal... the other pedal is for controlling the whammy

Yeah, he only has two expression pedals which he uses for what you just said (and the wah which he strangely never uses). Haven't heard of him using a stereo pan expression ped?

Archived