Muse Member Ticket Application

Sam Sparrow

It's just a regular boring ticket. It was pretty easy to pick them up at every venue except for the one last night because they didn't know what was going on. But the venues that did work well usually opened early afternoon and allowed people to pick up their tickets.

Thanks mate. Hoping it's like that for Edmonton, I mean they did this with Rush so I'm hoping they can not fuck it up for Edmonton

• 2 years later...

OK I'm a little slow here, just tried buying tickets for Glasgow...I know I am late, had a busy couple of days and missed the news...I have a pre-sale code, been a member for years....but can't seem to buy any more tickets using the code...does this mean there was a limited amount of tickets for members, and some tickets will still be available for 'general public' in the craziness of tomorrows mornings general sale? Or is it all just gone once again for me and I have no hope of seeing Muse properly ever...:rolleyes::)

cheers

OK I'm a little slow here, just tried buying tickets for Glasgow...I know I am late, had a busy couple of days and missed the news...I have a pre-sale code, been a member for years....but can't seem to buy any more tickets using the code...does this mean there was a limited amount of tickets for members, and some tickets will still be available for 'general public' in the craziness of tomorrows mornings general sale? Or is it all just gone once again for me and I have no hope of seeing Muse properly ever...:rolleyes::)

cheers

Yeah, things were pretty limited. There is a general sale tomorrow (Thursday, 12 March) at 09h30 GMT. Good luck!

Yeah, things were pretty limited. There is a general sale tomorrow (Thursday, 12 March) at 09h30 GMT. Good luck!

nah, tried buying like 20 times, every time....exactly from 9:30

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

and all that...rubbish...

so they sold all tickets yesterday then?

or I should just try again?

or there is no point?

Archived