Tickets confirmed but no charged...anyone else?

Midnight26

Hi there!

My problem is the following:

I received an email of confirmation past Tuesday 12, til that everything is ok BUT I havent been charged the amount of money in my bank account.

I'm attending to Madrid's gig and I'm with Santander Bank.

Is anyone in the same situation or can explain that to me?

You know, I dont wanna think I already have my tickets and later find out Crowdsurge has made a mistake or something!:stunned:

THANKS! :)

Yeap, I have my confirmation mail with its ID since Tuesday at 6 pm Lol but I havent been charged yet, never, in fact. i had't the problems people had with money already taken etc...

I hope they charge it soon or at least, more information!

Thanks for your reply! :)

I just checked mine again and the money has been taken So should definitely be on XD And also the second amount they reserved was made avaliable to me again so I wasn't charged twice :) If it doesn't resolve itself for you guys I suggest you message the guys at crowdsurge, thats what I did. I didn't get a reply but it did get fixed :)

http://www.crowdsurge.com/support/index.php if you want to complain or moan at them ;)

Hope you get sorted :)

I recieved the same confirmation email but they haven't charged yet. I'm with another bank, so i suppose is not your bank fail. I hope they will charge the money during this week.

I am more relaxed now that I know someone else is in the same situation!

Sorry if this post's twices >.< think its cause I put a link in the previous one I tried :s

But just to say my money has now left my account and I can now access the extra they reserved so I didn't get charged twice :)

Not sure if that just happened because they're sorting it out or because I had a moan at crowd surf through their customer support email thingy. But there is hope :D

Hope you guys get yours sorted out too :)

I sent them two, the first said.

"Hi, I got an email saying I was successful in my application for muse pre-sale tickets and that the money would be debited from my account that day, however this was two days ago. Does this mean the money is just taking awhile to move or have I not got the tickets? Would appreciate a fast answer as if I do not have the tickets I will try again at the general sale tomorrow.

Thanks for you help."

and the second said

"I just phoned my bank, looks like you guys have reserved the money twice :s I'm hoping you're only going to take one lot? Would you have any idea when the order will go through? Having nearly £250 in limbo is frustrating especially as I have other large payments coming up such as my housing rent, which is paid quarterly so is a fair sum."

I also finally got a reply which said.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us

The first 'payment' is the preauthorisation of the card which is the where the money was reserved but not transacted. This reservation will be cancelled and funds should be released back into your account. We have cancelled all unsuccessful transactions so the time the money takes to reach your account again will be determined by who you bank with. For further information please check your banks holding period"

I don't think they quite understood but bleh, I got the duplicate payment back and the first one went through. :)

Good Midnight l! I think we have to do a list of the people that have been afortunated. That way we can see as the issue progresses and decide what we have to do

Que bien Midnight!! Por qué no hacemos un recuento de todos a los que nos ha tocado y nos vamos poniendo de acuerdo con las acciones a tomar? Así también vamos viendo como va progresando el tema

I submitted a complaint and they gave me a ticket number thing, I got an email reply about it later, after it got fixed actually.... Though I don't think they read my complaint properly. Sounded like they thought I had been unsuccessful and had had money held in their email reply. But whichever, mine is fixed :) I think it's just taking them awhile to find all the people they messed up over.

Archived