Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Greedy

What made Muse famous?

Everything they've done have made them more famous. It's not down to a single or anything like that.

Everything they've done have made them more famous. It's not down to a single or anything like that.

Twilight!

:awesome:

but yea, what he said.

No one can be told what Twilight is, you have to see it for yourself.

i am persistent in refusing to actually see it.

I've watched the series when they come on TV because they're pretty damn funny. I don't know if you've ever seen The Room, but the humor comes from how horrible the movie is. And that's exactly how the Twilight movies are. :LOL:

I've watched the series when they come on TV because they're pretty damn funny. I don't know if you've ever seen The Room, but the humor comes from how horrible the movie is. And that's exactly how the Twilight movies are. :LOL:

Actually sitting through Twilight in it's entirety = you liked it.

I would rather be anally violated by a chimpanzee than watch a Twilight movie. :phu:

I could be inserting radiohead jokes here, but I'll be honest instead:

their riffs :eek:

Hmmm...The Room... is that the one where they can't go out of that cube or sth? Or is that The Cube? :D LOL... Which one is The Room again?

More like his ass in Undisclosed Desires video.

<3333

Yeh pretty much fame built up over time. I wouldn't say any of their albums or singles, more their reputation for live shows

I watched all three Twilights with my brother purely because I wanted to see how he'd react.

He hated all of them and was pretty funny to view during it. In fairness I thought they were all terrible.