Pre-sale tickets, money already withdrawn from my account???

Kepalaudang

I booked 4 tickets in the pre-sale on the 8th this friday, and the money was withdrawn from my account immediately!!! :eek:

(Malmö Arena, Sweden 7th of December 2012)

According to your policy it should be withdrawn on the 12th, if I'm the lucky "winner".

So does this mean I already "won" the tickets? I don't want to stand there on the 13th, paid for tickets I didn't "win" or pay double if I did"win".

Please I want immediate help in this question!!!

/Anders

I, too, need to know the answer to this, as I've applied for presale and the money is apparently 'held' in my account...if I'm unsuccessful will the money be taken 'off hold' before the 14th? I won't have the money to buy general sale tickets otherwise! Muse.mu should have been more clear about this during the application process.

I, too, need to know the answer to this, as I've applied for presale and the money is apparently 'held' in my account...if I'm unsuccessful will the money be taken 'off hold' before the 14th? I won't have the money to buy general sale tickets otherwise! Muse.mu should have been more clear about this during the application process.

It's the bank who has 'taken' your money NOT Muse. I applied and my bank hasn't put it on hold but my Husband's bank has so it depends on who you bank with!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Salvatore Perta (userid: sapertao) from Italy.

I bought with fans tickets pre-sale 4 tickets for Pesaro (IT) tour sate.

I applied for 4 tickets gave my credit card information, got a transaction ID, and a webpage telling me that I'd be notified on 13th June if my ticket application is successful or not.

I didn't get any emails. I obviously checked my spam box.

Now, it's on sale and I dunno what to do. Please tell me if it's unsuccessful

so I can buy the ticket normally.

Thanks, write me soon... sapertao@libero.it

Archived