Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

I am disgusted by these touts.

As a fan that really wants to go, I am actually so unhappy tickets are being sold on there at about twice the actual price, and ESPECIALLY because its the Glasgow SECC that I applied for. And someone is actually going to buy those, its inevitable.

Its depriving someone of a chance to see their favorite band, all for making a profit.

EWWW!

They should really use peoples names for these things or something. Even then I guess, they would find a way.

I wish they could be punished or given bad rep in some way but I guess thats not going to happen :(

There's no evidence anywhere that they will continue sending emails until tomorrow.

Have people heard then? The website indicates people will be notified by tomorrow but I don't know anyone who's been contacted as yet.

EDIT: Just looked at previous pages. Clearly some people have been notified. :(

Yeah, I have a friend who got a ticket-- but then they've taken the cost of 3 out of her account.

This is the fourth time I've had the money taken from my account. First three on the day they announced the pre-sale. I'm getting really annoyed by this.

Archived