Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

So much for this system weeding out the non-fans. I know it might seem unfair but they should have made it so that only muse.mu / board accounts with substantial activity could apply.

Not substantial activity, but accounts created before the tour announcement.

Edit: Well that wouldnt stop people from selling their tickets either. I personally think that this is just a way to get a bunch of new mails for the newsletter :p

So much for this system weeding out the non-fans. I know it might seem unfair but they should have made it so that only muse.mu / board accounts with substantial activity could apply.

Not sure about that Popey... I've been a member on here since 2006.. I only post occasionally so it would depend on what you mean by substantial activity... I don't think my activity would count as substantial? Maybe just to the active members on the database... 5,000 or so I think... but again - what constitutes an active member?

That's not really fair... I have an account; I don't post, I generally lurk and sometimes I don't log in.

They should of had an account age cut off date. So that people had to register well prior to album trailer and hints of a new tour ect.

First, people who signed up before April 2003 :p then the rest of you :LOL:

They should have just thought it through really, the whole thing just seems cobbled together and seems to be as useful as the previous presale only difference is who's getting the booking fees.

i don't know why they don't just do ID check when they check tickets, that'd be fine

Archived