KirkBot

Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

I mailed also for my presale link. I hope they response tonight, because otherwise I will be crazy....

Been waiting 2 hours on a reply now.

That is ridiculous, tbf they're probably really busy but 2 hours?

I don't even know if I have a bloody ticket or not

Ticket logged at 12:31pm.... no reply yet although I did suggest that if it was not resolved today I would be taking things further...... :(

They just replied to me, I actually think they have given up on you :/ I did send two emails though, pester them

I only sent one email to them and never got a reply. I think I will send it again. This is just complete bullshit. I better get a ticket tomorrow.

Crowdsurge are now ignoring me :awesome:

The same here :awesome:

No e-mail, no answer, nothing at all :awesome:

I loooove pre-sale and crowdsurge <3

No email telling me I didn't get any tickets - so I'll assume I don't have any -

and no email giving me the presale link.

I sent them an email no reply , rang them up and got told a load of rubbish why i hadn't received any emails or have had my money released but then about 1hour later i have my money back but still no email .

What a load of rubbish!

*Whoah, long time, no see. Need to start actually posting on these boards :LOL:*

But yeah, still no email here either. Sent a message to Crowdsurge about an hour and a half ago and have heard nothing back from them. Starting to get just a little annoyed...

Oh wonderful. My money is still not available on my account because of this lottery fiasco and I've got about £500 worth of tickets to buy tomorrow. Balls. I'm screwed.

Oh guys, I am pretty sure Crowdsurge is not going to reply to us today. I sent an email at 3pm and never got a reply. I am sure I don't have a ticket so I will try the impossible, get tickets tommorrow at 10am. Would've been nice to get the presale link but of course I didn't. Crowdsurge <333

Haven't received an email informing me if i've been accepted. I give up, what a pathetic system were touts have as much as a chance of getting tickets as a dedicated fan does. Theres already ones on ebay, it's an absolute joke. As much as a i love you Muse, you have screwed up.

Ah ha, finally a response! Unsurprisingly though, no tickets here :( But Crowdsurge are at least responding to emails, they're just being painfully slow about it. Don't lose hope!

And good luck to everyone in the presale and general sale tomorrow. This is my first Muse gig, but from what I've heard, I expect it to be chaos.

Has anyone else received a confirmation e-mail but not seen the money leave their account yet?
Me, for Madrid.

Has anyone else received a confirmation e-mail but not seen the money leave their account yet?

*raises hand*

I paid by Mastercard, that usually takes a day or two before I can see a transaction in my account.

Yep. I spoke to both CrowdSurge and my bank. Former says they received the money, latter says the payment has been processed and will be taken out of my account/show up on my online banking etc by tomorrow. It's stupid but some banks take a couple of days to do the 'processing' bit.

I got my confirmation email at 4am this morning and my money has only just come out in the last 10 minutes, and it was never put on hold, it was a debit card. You'll be fine.:)

So they finally emailed me back after most banks have closed. :mad: The moneys still being held by their bank and there's nothing my bank can do to get it back. :mad: :mad:

Did anyone ordering just one ticket get it?

I'd be interested to find out. It's better for them to just pick the ones who applied for 2-4 tickets than people who only applied for one ;p