2012 Arena Tour Stage Design

Azzy_p

None at all? Don't they just remove the blue seats (that are on the standing floor) and then have the red seats around them?

I have no idea I have never been before, but there were none available to buy, my sister was really upset because she is only 12 so can't go now :( but means excuse to see muse again ;)

I have no idea I have never been before, but there were none available to buy, my sister was really upset because she is only 12 so can't go now :( but means excuse to see muse again ;)

Ah okay :) I've never been either but some of my friends have been to gigs there and said that the blue seats were removed but the red seats stayed

Its only one photo, true?

559593_10151451985394167_1600639341_n.jpg

It's so simple now I look at it. I realised it would have to upside down to engulf the band, but I was imaging some soft 4 sided typical pointy pyramid structure that would open up like a flower from the corners down.

This is just far more simple and visually stunning, all that will need to happen is to lower the outside square layers directly and it will invert the pyramid and put in on stage.

Looks great, lot better than I thought it was gonna be. I was scared it would be like a giant solid pyramid which they'd play full videos on, but from the pictures it doesn't look quite like that, more like 'ambient lighting' as someone said. Looks fantastic so far, hopefully performances and setlists can match up to it

Considering I haven't got a ticket for the arena tours I'm getting stuck into the you tube videos.

It looks like Muse are sticking to the theatrical reveal as allways, the Pyramid is compacted away with all video layers at the same height at the start of the gig, so it's just lighting from above and the rear video curve wall

Reminds of NIN's last big tour, not giving away all the good stuff straight away, keeping it a stripped performance

Archived