2012 Arena Tour Stage Design

Azzy_p

I'm hoping for something simple but effective where the setlists can be more varied and the band won't be much restricted by the visual concept of the gigs. Plus I think it would a much more human touch to the gigs, not so orchestrated and perfect. It would much more about the band than about the show. That is what I hope for..

I'm hoping for something simple but effective where the setlists can be more varied and the band won't be much restricted by the visual concept of the gigs. Plus I think it would a much more human touch to the gigs, not so orchestrated and perfect. It would much more about the band than about the show. That is what I hope for..

They really weren't restricted by the stage design on the last tour, it was a bullshit excuse. The only thing the towers would have really restricted would be their movement and the stadium stage design didn't restrict the setlist in any way.

Based on the trailer, the title of the album and the (working) titles of the songs :

Huge robots with red eyes, lasers everywhere, apocalyptic stuff everywhere, aliens, a giant sun and moon , a lot of desolated buildings, some astronaut, a giant red nuclear button, people from "Wall Street" everywhere on the walls...

Will be enough for now

• 2 months later...
So much for going back to more intimate shows! :LOL:

depends on what their and the fans definition of an intimate venue is.. an Arena, imo is NOT an intimate venue lads.

Go back 10 years ago, have a small-ass budget and fit that in to a show in a venue like Kentish Town the Forum/Astoria/Shepherds Bush Empire.. thats what we want... just a handful of those would go down well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived