L.

2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

Yeah mine worked! Got a reservation code now while it takes the payment, dear god I hope I entered the details correct :LOL:

I have a horrible gut feeling it will be declined, but only tomorrow when all the tickets are already sold out :stunned:

Yeah mine worked! Got a reservation code now while it takes the payment, dear god I hope I entered the details correct :LOL:

I have a horrible gut feeling it will be declined, but only tomorrow when all the tickets are already sold out :stunned:

how did you got the code?

OMFG! The stress! I was online as soon as the tickets went on sale and when it wouldn't accept my order because it was requesting a presale code I nearly burst into uncontrollable tears. Spent 15 bloody minutes searching muse.mu and my email for a code! Anyway, just awaiting the Confirmation mail. I can't cope with this stress!!!

Suddenly a creditcard is needed. I've checked the ticketsales for other concerts yesterday, and it was possible to pay with a normal bank card as well.

I should've known better, I guess :(

almost.. so annoyed !!! I tried to order 2 seat tickets for my parents but by internet I can't know if it's gonna be good or bad seats !... I took 54€ seat tickets thinking 59€ seat tickets would be closer to the ground.. Fuck

Well, if by accident anyone has a spare ticket, I'd more than happy to buy it. I wanted standing tickets, but by now I'd be happy to sit behind a wall if there was a tiny hole in it :rolleyes:

Wow 20- minutes, dear god I hope my pre-sale payment is taken soon I ordered them an hour ago. I don't know how long it will take and would be gutted to lose them to an inept site

Wow 20- minutes, dear god I hope my pre-sale payment is taken soon I ordered them an hour ago. I don't know how long it will take and would be gutted to lose them to an inept site

Me too, me too...

If that happens we should definitely all email and complain.

I'll be there!!

I'm really sorry for the people who didn't get a ticket :( I tried to get spare tickets as well (for forum members especially) but no luck. But don't give up hope, maybe there's gonna be honest people who'll sell you their spare tickets for a reasonable price.

And @Luxemburger Queen, the electricity that is used to send you the tickets by email is very expensive, didn't you know??

Me too, me too...

If that happens we should definitely all email and complain.

In true British style :LOL:

But really, its reassuring to know I'm not the only one, gave up on the going back to sleep idea I'm too concerned about these tickets.