2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

L.

Didn't enter for tickets for this but I hope I get to go. :) Really annoying we can only enter for one gig...

haha oh no not yoooouu !!!! :D i too am looking to go to the last gig.. also the first gig of the tour too :p

Will the Green and Orange areas be for Standing tickets??

These are usualy seats.

The outer most yellow and blue circle on that picture were used as a balcony in 2009 for the resistance tour, where you could chose where to stand. But off course they don't give you the full GA standing expercience :)

These are usualy seats.

The outer most yellow and blue circle on that picture were used as a balcony in 2009 for the resistance tour, where you could chose where to stand. But off course they don't give you the full GA standing expercience :)

thanks for the heads up.. if im lucky i'll stand!

I'm not sure about it, but since Sportpaleis is almost my 2nd home, I'll make a guess.

The picture is not the current situation, but this will be the situation at the Muse gig.

59.50€: Grey, orange, green and maybe purple and red sitting in front

54.50€: Red and purple sitting in the back (or all red and purple) and red and purple standing

49.50€: yellow and blue sitting and standing.

Ok, just guessing. Don't kill me if I'm wrong ;)

Great ! Maybe could you help me : Is it possible to order differents categories tickets at the same time by phone ?? Because I'd like to order 2 standing tickets + 2 sitting tickets for my parents.. I've already asked teleticketservice and goformusic but still no answer :(

And do you know if sitting tickets will be numbered or first come first served ?

Sorry to bother you with all this info..

Great ! Maybe could you help me : Is it possible to order differents categories tickets at the same time by phone ?? Because I'd like to order 2 standing tickets + 2 sitting tickets for my parents.. I've already asked teleticketservice and goformusic but still no answer :(

And do you know if sitting tickets will be numbered or first come first served ?

Sorry to bother you with all this info..

Seated tickets in Antwerp are always numbered.

Don't know about ordering two types of tickets by phone, can't imagine that it should be a problem though...

Got tickets ! But no spare too sorry :( hey guys it's still possible to try tomorrow then ! good luck !

Got tickets too but no spare! Wish you good luck for tomorrow, a friend of mine will also try to get one.

Still no e-mail, successful or not :(

Is there a pre-sale for the unsuccessful for the Belgium gig? And would anyone mind pm'ing me a link to it if it exists? :)

Same here. Nothing in my mailbox.

Archived