2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

It seems that ticnet should be working right now and otherwise you can probably call them or Malmö Arena tomorrow and still have a good chance at getting tickets!

Thanks!! The server is still down, but I think is the spanish server they use to complete payments from Spain. So I have just called and got my tickets!!

So excited right now!! It is our first Muse gig :D

Hey,

I'm thinking about coming to Malmö and as I don't speak Swedish, I'd like to make sure that I order the right category of tickets on ticnet.

So, is "(Staplats) Plan A" and "(Staplats) Plan A-Staplats" the same, and does it mean standing in the pitch (not somwhere at the side on the stands or so)?

I'd be grateful for any helpful answers... :)

Hey,

I'm thinking about coming to Malmö and as I don't speak Swedish, I'd like to make sure that I order the right category of tickets on ticnet.

So, is "(Staplats) Plan A" and "(Staplats) Plan A-Staplats" the same, and does it mean standing in the pitch (not somwhere at the side on the stands or so)?

I'd be grateful for any helpful answers... :)

Yep, Ståplats means standing ticket and it will be in the pitch. They both mean the same so I have no idea why there's two choices.

I'm thinking about buying tickets for this show but I'm scared that it will be canceled. Does anyone know how likely would that be? :supersad:

Yep, Ståplats means standing ticket and it will be in the pitch. They both mean the same so I have no idea why there's two choices.

I'm thinking about buying tickets for this show but I'm scared that it will be canceled. Does anyone know how likely would that be? :supersad:

I don't think it will be canceld. The danish are coming :viking:

That is so awesome!!! :D My new homepage :)

Hmmm I don't know. They were there when I got there but I think you could have just walked up to them to get the number right away. I just didn't realize. Also the fact that the gig is on Doms birthday is pretty sweet. Anybody in on singing Happy Birthday before they go on?

I was at the Brisbane concert in 2010, and it was Dom's birthday, so we sang happy birthday. We were lucky, cos it was the night they had a malfunction of Matt's ear mics, so had to stop to fix them. So we took the opportunity of the break to sing to Dom, and when we were finished, he said thanks.

And I'm coming to this concert in Malmo. I lived in Stockholm for a year about 20 years ago, and I'm really looking forward to going back to Sweden! Can't wait!! :D

If you just ignore the Olympic Cheese Collision lyrics + listens to it over 20 times, it's actually quite amazing. Especially me, as a guitarist, I completely adore the guitar! So yes. It is far from their best song, but I still think it will rock live :happy:

Really trying to ignore the lyrics but I feel the sellout vibes really close! The sound of his vocals is also kinda weird and cheesy. And as a pianist i don't think the piano part in the beginning is that special :( Hope the rest of the album will be different from this song!

Archived