L.

2012.12.06 - Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

If anyone has an extra standing ticket for this gig, I am interested in buying it. Just send me a PM...

Edited by teemu

Random question - does anyone know if you can enter into the arena through the Quality Globe Hotel? I'm English, I'm not sure if I can handle queuing outside in the freezing cold! :unsure:

Random question - does anyone know if you can enter into the arena through the Quality Globe Hotel? I'm English, I'm not sure if I can handle queuing outside in the freezing cold! :unsure:

No. The hotel restaurant has a view of the inside though.

Guys! I'm lookin' for one extra standing ticket :) PM if you think you can help me finding one:) thanks already ~

Are you supposed to hold on to your ticket for a re-scheduled date or should you take the refund? I assume you get a refund

Weren't we promised additional scandinavian dates? :S Sweden and Denmark please...!!

They've said early 2014 for us.

If they can be bothered this time.

They've said early 2014 for us.

If they can be bothered this time.

Where have you heard this? Any link to any sources? :)

Where have you heard this? Any link to any sources? :)

Some fans asked Matt on Twitter, and he replied saying "early 2014 to make up for my toe thing". As for Denmark; he mentioned that they tried booking Parken, but it was fully booked this year, so they'll probably play there next year.

It was me he tweeted both times regarding Swedish and Danish gigs :D That's like the most reliable source ever ;) No but seriously, it's all up on Matt's official twitter, you could go there and see it yourself. Looking forward to queuing in the snow... -.- there will probably be a snowstorm at that time of the year here in Sweden and it will be all cancelled again :( that's at least what I fear, but hopefully I'm wrong. Trying to stay positive :happy: it will be awesome once they're here!