2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

ONLY 15 DAYS AND I'M EXCITED!!

Only 15 days and still have no visa! I applied a month ago - but the embassy made a mistake and opened it for the 22-25th of October. My travel agent sent my passport back to them more than 2 weeks ago and there's still no reply:(. It definitely sucks to just sit here helpless not knowing if I'm going or not.

EDIT: Oh wait, there was an idea that after the gig we could make like a thank you video with creative photos saying "thank you". I don't know if it works out (probably not...?) but if it does, I'll let you know here ;)

That would be awesome! We'll just have to put in the video as many pics of us as we can and send it to our beloved Muse :) That's really cool :)

Only 15 days and still have no visa! I applied a month ago - but the embassy made a mistake and opened it for the 22-25th of October. My travel agent sent my passport back to them more than 2 weeks ago and there's still no reply:(. It definitely sucks to just sit here helpless not knowing if I'm going or not.

Oh, jeeez, this really sucks. I'm so sorry for you and I hope it will (or actually already DID) turn out just fine. It would be such a pity if you couldn't go just because someone made a stupid mistake...;/

BTW. I had no idea that you need to have a visa when you're traveling from Belarus to Poland! This really DOES suck.

That would be awesome! We'll just have to put in the video as many pics of us as we can and send it to our beloved Muse :) That's really cool :)

nice to know you're interested ;) I'll let you know :)

MY GOSH! ONLY 9 DAYS!!!! ;3

Hey, I hope you don't mind if I slightly change the subject and ask for your opinion...

SUMMER STADIUMS. Can someone please advise me on this?

So I was planning to spare my saved money on Muse in London this summer. I dream about Wembley but I'm not sure if they are going to be there... My holidays this year start in July and they've just announced two shows for London in May... and now I have no idea what to do.

Technically I could go in May, because the gig is on Saturday, so I could go like for three days to London and come back on Sunday or Monday and I wouldn't miss many classes at college.

But IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE THEY WILL GO BACK TO LONDON LATER I would rather go later when I'm free from school. I can afford only one trip on such occasion and obviously during the summer I'll have much more time to spare so I could actually see some London...

What do you think? Anyone knows what chances there are for them to come back to London later? IT NEED TO BE A QUICK DECISION. What do you think?

Hey guys :awesome:

I got a question - do you know if there'll be some room or something where we can put our coats/jackets?

And another one - do you think it'll be possible to bring own water inside? :happy:

From what I gathered (I've never been to Atlas Arena either) there is a cloakroom and you cannot bring more than 0,5l water. From the other source I heard that you cannot bring water at all as there will be possibility of buying one (that was the case during some other concert there). None of this was comfirmed by Atlas Arena istelf, so... just guessing.

Thanks for the info! :happy:

From what I gathered (I've never been to Atlas Arena either) there is a cloakroom and you cannot bring more than 0,5l water. From the other source I heard that you cannot bring water at all as there will be possibility of buying one (that was the case during some other concert there). None of this was comfirmed by Atlas Arena istelf, so... just guessing.

Well at least I hope the cloakroom will be for free cos I wanna save my money for merch not for this stuff :rolleyes:

I guess I'm gonna take some small bottle and we'll see ;)

Btw will be merch shop also opened after gig? (I've never been to pwoper gig, so have no idea how everything works there) :D

Thanks for the info! :happy:

Well at least I hope the cloakroom will be for free cos I wanna save my money for merch not for this stuff :rolleyes:

I guess I'm gonna take some small bottle and we'll see ;)

Btw will be merch shop also opened after gig? (I've never been to pwoper gig, so have no idea how everything works there) :D

Cloakroom costs 5 zlotys - about one euro. :)

Archived