2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

Darn!! Shame there are no standing tix and hotel spots left.

That's a shame, there were standing tickets available for ages after they went on sale. There are still single rooms for £91 for the two nights and you don't pay until you check-in. That's the Focus Lodz through booking.com.

• 3 weeks later...

No, seriously, let's foget about the bags :D Let's focus on twines. It's a brilliant idea and I would go for it and I will. But apart from that...

Do you know those bracelets?

208_palka1.jpg

Could we use them on our hands, heads, legs (you can add one to another making a bigger circle I believe) etc as well? In addition to fluorescent twines :)

What do you think?

Besides - it's SO SOON! Are you excited? :D

Yep! :D

If you happen to see or hear of a standing ticket for sale for face value, or not too much above, please will you private message me on here? I have a friend who is thinking of going but there are no standing tickets available.

Thank you!

No, seriously, let's foget about the bags :D Let's focus on twines. It's a brilliant idea and I would go for it and I will. But apart from that...

Do you know those bracelets?

208_palka1.jpg

Could we use them on our hands, heads, legs (you can add one to another making a bigger circle I believe) etc as well? In addition to fluorescent twines :)

What do you think?

Hmmm, a really complicated situation. Cause, you know, it'd probably be a great idea haven't it been for Coldplay. You know they do exactly the same thing with on the Mylo Xyloto tour... It's my only thing against the idea (btw I've been to Coldplay's Warsaw gig and have to say it was wonderful. Mainly thanks to these lights:D)

Yep! :D

If you happen to see or hear of a standing ticket for sale for face value, or not too much above, please will you private message me on here? I have a friend who is thinking of going but there are no standing tickets available.

Thank you!

I'd really love to help you but the fact is that I myself have two friends who are looking for standing tickets and so far we found only those two times more expensive than regular price... I'm kind of surprised that they are already gone ;O

Anyway if we find something, I'll let you know, although I can't promise anything;(

Hmmm, a really complicated situation. Cause, you know, it'd probably be a great idea haven't it been for Coldplay. You know they do exactly the same thing with on the Mylo Xyloto tour... It's my only thing against the idea (btw I've been to Coldplay's Warsaw gig and have to say it was wonderful. Mainly thanks to these lights:D)

Well, that is a fair point... I didn't think about it and now when you pointed it out, my idea doesn't sound so exciting... haha.

But you see, we haven't come up with any other idea and bunch of colourful twines are a little bit too difficult to do - not that it's impossible but it's a lot of work and it can be quite expensive in a way that not everyone could afford it or have time to do such thing. And it would be a shame if we don't do anything at all. So... any other ideas? We have not much more than a month to let people know... to, you know, spread the world and do something awesome. So if you have any idea let us know :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone!

I know I probably get on your nerves, but I just want to know if we're doing something for this gig or not. If so, it's high time to start preparing something. What do you think?

I'm happy to just go and enjoy the gig, but good luck with anything you plan! :)

so, what? are we still doing the fluorescent-painted twines? I just wanted to ask, because I don't know if I should start thinking about how to make them :D

Well, as I said before - those fluorescent-painted twines are, after all, a really problematic business - it's not easy to do, it takes time and probably money. I don't even know where I should look for such fluorescent paints... besides I believe not many people know about it at all so it's a bit pointless now. I'm a bit angry about this, but well, I haven't had any epiphany since my last post here and no one has ever replied to me (although 5 people liked it...) on official facebook page were I asked for suggestions so I guess Polish people just suck (including me) and we're not going to do anything. Sadly.

Anyway, it's ONLY 15 DAYS AND I'M EXCITED!!! :D

EDIT: Oh wait, there was an idea that after the gig we could make like a thank you video with creative photos saying "thank you". I don't know if it works out (probably not...?) but if it does, I'll let you know here ;)

Archived