2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

Yep, the flight goes to Stansted. It was the only route direct to Lodz as far as I could see.

I haven't checked out the route on Google earth yet - I better do so!

I'll see you there too, I'm travelling with Pip. it's gonna be fun :awesome:

I will be taking a foil tent thingy (I ordered three of them from eBay last time!) as I know it will be bloody freezing! :eek::LOL:

Well, that is possible here. But with climate constantly changing you never know :D

What time do you plan to get there? ;)

cool. :-)

are you all planning to queue from the early hours?

Not sure what time, don't now how eager Polish fans are, but I'm going for barrier :happy:

I think we're all planning on trying for barrier, yes :)

I will be taking a foil tent thingy (I ordered three of them from eBay last time!) as I know it will be bloody freezing! :eek::LOL:

I've still got 2 of those left, I will definitely be bringing them, it's going to be so cold. I think thermals as well might be in order as well and a hipflask to warm from the inside :LOL: I really don't do cold well. :eek:

Well, that is possible here. But with climate constantly changing you never know :D

What time do you plan to get there? ;)

Not sure what time, don't now how eager Polish fans are, but I'm going for barrier :happy:

I've still got 2 of those left, I will definitely be bringing them, it's going to be so cold. I think thermals as well might be in order as well and a hipflask to warm from the inside :LOL: I really don't do cold well. :eek:

I've no idea what time we'll need to get there to try and secure a barrier spot! :unsure:

I won't be there till the afternoon, I shouldn't think. I will think of you all while I'm travelling :)

I don't know how keen the Polish are for getting there early but they were an enthusiastic, good natured crowd. :happy:

I suspect it will be cold! I've not seen a foil tent. You must post some pics of you all in them :)

I've no idea what time we'll need to get there to try and secure a barrier spot! :unsure:

I'm a very VERY eager Polish fan.

But I cannot say it for rest of Polish fans, unfortunately. I'm not sure either. This is their first (muse's) OWN concert here. You know, not a festival. So it's hard to foresee.

Anyway for now, me and my friends are planning to be there as soon as possible. Probably in the morning. Depends on many factors, actually.

So, what would you do? Englishman living in Torun for two years and the last time I saw Muse was about 5 years ago. On the day tickets went on sale I had a bad internet connection and ended up choosing the most expensive tickets possible (Incorrectly assuming they would be front row or near front row) and found out i'll be sitting in the car park, almost! Should I shell out for another ticket at the front or just accept fate and buy a pair of binoculars?

So, what would you do? Englishman living in Torun for two years and the last time I saw Muse was about 5 years ago. On the day tickets went on sale I had a bad internet connection and ended up choosing the most expensive tickets possible (Incorrectly assuming they would be front row or near front row) and found out i'll be sitting in the car park, almost! Should I shell out for another ticket at the front or just accept fate and buy a pair of binoculars?

I'd buy a standing ticket and try and sell the other ticket, even if for a loss. If being at or near the front makes or breaks a gig for you, the extra expense will be worth it. At least the standing tickets for this gig were much cheaper than those for most of the other gigs.

I'd buy a standing ticket and try and sell the other ticket, even if for a loss. If being at or near the front makes or breaks a gig for you, the extra expense will be worth it. At least the standing tickets for this gig were much cheaper than those for most of the other gigs.

I support that.

Anyone willing to see the City before? :)

As our flight home isn't until the Saturday evening, we're planning on doing a bit of sight-seeing on the Saturday. Not expecting great things to be honest, not judging by some of the descriptions I've read! :LOL::LOL:

Anyone willing to see the City before? :)

Rather not. Maybe afterwards :D

As our flight home isn't until the Saturday evening, we're planning on doing a bit of sight-seeing on the Saturday. Not expecting great things to be honest, not judging by some of the descriptions I've read! :LOL::LOL:

Yeah, it's not an exciting neither breathtaking city... at least that's what I heard as well :D

haven't been... haven't seen

but I think there's always smthg worth seeing instead of spending time in front of Atlas Arena ;)

I'm sure there is, and we'll find out the following day.

Our reason for the trip though, isn't to sight-see, it's to see Muse. For those of us who prefer to be at the front, spending all day outside the arena is a means to an end, not something we'll be doing because it's more interesting than sight-seeing ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using Tapatalk 2

Obviously everyone would rather stay at the front, close to the band, than at the very back :)

but there's always crowd surfin' option ;)

or, if U're small (as I am :awesome: ) U can squeeze urself beneath others' elbows on and on...

but those are my secret ways to get close ;)

I'm still not sure what time I'll be there, but maybe we meet in the queue :)

Our reason for the trip though, isn't to sight-see, it's to see Muse. For those of us who prefer to be at the front, spending all day outside the arena is a means to an end, not something we'll be doing because it's more interesting than sight-seeing ;)

Exactly. I'm going to do everything to stay in the first row, this time.

Oh yes, I think it's important we all walk back together, having looked at the route on Google Earth! :stunned::LOL:

You must be on the same flight back as us then, if you're flying back to Stansted. We're planning on having a good look around on the Saturday, too :)

I'll see you there too, I'm travelling with Pip. it's gonna be fun :awesome:

What flight are you guys going out on? I'm now wondering if it may be better to change my flight so that I could meet up and travel out with you guys (if you don't mind of course!) as I'm getting slightly cold feet about going alone :$

What flight are you guys going out on? I'm now wondering if it may be better to change my flight so that I could meet up and travel out with you guys (if you don't mind of course!) as I'm getting slightly cold feet about going alone :$

Of course you can join us!

From London-Stansted (STN) to Lodz (LCJ)

Thu, 22Nov12

Flight FR2468

Depart STN at 18:05 and arrive LCJ at 21:25

:)

Hi everyone :) I'm new here, just registered, so give me some time to adjust. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to ask what time you'll be queuing outside Atlas Arena. I'd love to be as close to the stage as possible, and it's my first concert like that, so I'm just looking for some advices.

Thank,

Cheers x

Archived