2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

You too :D

We must get in touch closer to the date.

I am going with 6 friends :)

Izzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! We better meet up!!! :happy:

Very lazy, I know but the Polish seem to speak excellent English (although I always try to learn at least a "please" and "thank you" when I go abroad, i can't remember what it is now!)

My trip to Krakow last year was amazing. The Polish people were all friendly and hospitable and proud of their city. The crowd at the gig were totally awesome. You'll have an absolute blast :awesome:

I'm going to ask my Polish co-workers to teach me some phrases :chuckle:

So excited for this trip with my lovely Muser friends:awesome:

:dance:

Why not the 16th? Chris ain't bad, too ;)

I KNOW! But you have to decide on one right? :D

So who speaks Polish??;)

I do! And my friends. But we're quite good at english too, I guess. I'm not that good at speaking as at writing (kind of shy and not really good with pronunciation) but still. I think I can understand English very well - all in all I'm studying that language :D

Very lazy, I know but the Polish seem to speak excellent English (although I always try to learn at least a "please" and "thank you" when I go abroad, i can't remember what it is now!)

Yeaa, I would say that most of us speak English, especially young people. However, I was a witness that sometimes, women in the office tickets on train station can't... but at least there's always someone who will help translating;)

If comes about single words: I'm here to help! :D

My trip to Krakow last year was amazing. The Polish people were all friendly and hospitable and proud of their city. The crowd at the gig were totally awesome. You'll have an absolute blast :awesome:

Very nice to hear it! So you've been to Coke Live Music Festival in 2010 when Muse were playing, right? Kraków really is beautiful. I think it is the most beautiful of all polish cities. I'm afraid Łodź isn't that much "magical", but I've never been there myself so can't be sure. At least I'm so damn sure that polish Musers are great :D Not that I'm talking about myself, hahaha :LOL:

Yes, we must!! Have to make sure we meet up! Didn't see you at Reading!! :(

Reading was a bit crazy and it was really hard to meet up there, but I hope this time we will.

We gotta exchange phone numbers, I guess, to be able to arrange a meet up :D And somebody must teach you some Polish too :p

Reading was a bit crazy and it was really hard to meet up there, but I hope this time we will.

We gotta exchange phone numbers, I guess, to be able to arrange a meet up :D And somebody must teach you some Polish too :p

Yes, Izzy - I will work out whether I will have my normal phone, or a different one, whilst I'm away. Will let you know. Can't wait to see you again!

I do! And my friends. But we're quite good at english too, I guess. I'm not that good at speaking as at writing (kind of shy and not really good with pronunciation) but still. I think I can understand English very well - all in all I'm studying that language :D

Yeaa, I would say that most of us speak English, especially young people. However, I was a witness that sometimes, women in the office tickets on train station can't... but at least there's always someone who will help translating;)

If comes about single words: I'm here to help! :D

Very nice to hear it! So you've been to Coke Live Music Festival in 2010 when Muse were playing, right? Kraków really is beautiful. I think it is the most beautiful of all polish cities. I'm afraid Łodź isn't that much "magical", but I've never been there myself so can't be sure. At least I'm so damn sure that polish Musers are great :D Not that I'm talking about myself, hahaha :LOL:

I am sure your English is A LOT better than our Polish! ;)

I went to Coke Live in Krakow in 2010 to see Muse, with my German friends. It was very hot, no water, and entrance security was hopeless. But the Polish Musers were fantastic!!

Are you all going for 25? Nobody want to watch Chris with me?! :(

No, Pip...:rolleyes:

I went to Coke Live in Krakow in 2010 to see Muse, with my German friends. It was very hot, no water, and entrance security was hopeless. But the Polish Musers were fantastic!!

This is true story :D I was there too ;D

I might come with you Pip! Since everyone will want Matt's side, we'll have a better shot at barrier :p

Good point! :)

Yay! Mine was delivered yesterday :D (Though on my Eventim page the status is still "prepared for shipment"), so my first Muse gig is almost official now:)

I will wiiinn

:ohmy: Should i go check News section?

...hmm, that was a weird one. Somewhere near the end it made me regret having seats not standing tickets for the gig...

Congratulations!

...hmm, that was a weird one. Somewhere near the end it made me regret having seats not standing tickets for the gig...

I loved it! Brilliant for Olypmics, so... new! :D

First part (prelude) reminds me of Soaked, piano about I Belong To You and the whole song is a bit like... new Queen :D

new Queen

Yeah, definitely that :) plus, good old muse riffs, plus some creepy vocals at the beginning, which for some reason reminded me of "Phantom of the Opera", plus all sorts of other stuff, all mixed in one song... Not that I don't like it - it's just weird

Yeah, definitely that :) plus, good old muse riffs, plus some creepy vocals at the beginning, which for some reason reminded me of "Phantom of the Opera", plus all sorts of other stuff, all mixed in one song... Not that I don't like it - it's just weird

Yeaa... you know, that's why I love muse so much. Cause they surprised me again. They are making something new again. Something that no one else does. New is good. Different is good. And this song is so epic, bombastic, dramatic, even, to some point, silly that I instantly fell in love with it. And now I'm even more excited (if it's possible) about new album. Especially that Matt said it is diverse.

Oh and of course I can't wait to hear new songs live!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
:LOL::LOL: May see you there :happy:

well i know where you will be! (at the barrier, I suspect ;) )

I will be going out Fri and coming back Sat so you will probably all be in the queue before I'm even on the plane :LOL: Good job Ryanair flies direct!

Would appreciate a meet after the gig for a walk back to the hotel though - i've booked the Focus (makes me think of DIY).

I had such a fab time in Poland before, I really wanted to go back. Wish I had some time to look around Lodz but work commitments mean i can't do more than overnight although the flight back isn't till the evening so may have a wander round on the Saturday.

:D

well i know where you will be! (at the barrier, I suspect ;) )

I will be going out Fri and coming back Sat so you will probably all be in the queue before I'm even on the plane :LOL: Good job Ryanair flies direct!

Would appreciate a meet after the gig for a walk back to the hotel though - i've booked the Focus (makes me think of DIY).

I had such a fab time in Poland before, I really wanted to go back. Wish I had some time to look around Lodz but work commitments mean i can't do more than overnight although the flight back isn't till the evening so may have a wander round on the Saturday.

:D

Oh yes, I think it's important we all walk back together, having looked at the route on Google Earth! :stunned::LOL:

You must be on the same flight back as us then, if you're flying back to Stansted. We're planning on having a good look around on the Saturday, too :)

Oh yes, I think it's important we all walk back together, having looked at the route on Google Earth! :stunned::LOL:

You must be on the same flight back as us then, if you're flying back to Stansted. We're planning on having a good look around on the Saturday, too :)

Yep, the flight goes to Stansted. It was the only route direct to Lodz as far as I could see.

I haven't checked out the route on Google earth yet - I better do so!

Archived