2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

Booked a room in a hotel not far from the arena

Hey Pip, I'm trying to choose a hotel right now, which one have you booked?

It's cheaper here, because we earn less money

well Muse won't come to us because we earn so little we can't afford it at all, i guess :LOL:

well Muse won't come to us because we earn so little we can't afford it at all, i guess :LOL:

I'm pretty sure they will come there one day anyway. All in all, they did mention it at the Shockwaves NME Awards didn't they? :D

Well, good point, I should book hotel room as well;)

Hey Pip, I'm trying to choose a hotel right now, which one have you booked?

Not sure if this will work as posting from my mobile.

This is the hotel I've booked (twin room as hoping my daughter will come), gets good reviews on Trip Advisor and only £88 for two people, two nights, including breakfast.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/focuslodz.en-gb.html?aid=316374%3Blabel%3Dhotel-88132_Pool-6_Slice-1359%3Bsid%3D877b7668f520f8e77988221cd70a9088%3Bdcid%3D2%3Blabel%3Dpostbooking_confpage

When I booked I think there were two twin rooms left for the 22nd and 23rd. I didn't need to pay a deposit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using Tapatalk 2

Had a look on Google Earth and it's about a twenty minute walk along a main road. I wouldn't want to walk it alone at night but I know there will be at least one friend of mine staying at the Focus hotel, so we should be able to get a small group together and meet up for the walk back :)

Return flights, gig ticket and hotel, all for about £125. I know food and drink are cheap enough over there so this is all coming together nicely!

Just got to hope I can have that Friday off! Finishing early on the Thursday won't be a problem and it'll be my weekend off work.

Ok, apartment in Focus hotel booked, ticket is being shipped (fingers crossed it will be delivered to my centre of nowhere). Once it's here, I'll apply for Shengen visa... and hope it will all work out for me.

Pip, congrats! Glad for you :)

Ok, apartment in Focus hotel booked, ticket is being shipped (fingers crossed it will be delivered to my centre of nowhere). Once it's here, I'll apply for Shengen visa... and hope it will all work out for me.

Pip, congrats! Glad for you :)

That's great! Will you be staying the Thursday and Friday nights? Tasha (my twenty-one year old daughter) is definitely coming now too :)

Yes, yes, of course :D Together with my two friends and brother - pwoper Musers :D

Which entrance? :)

Mine..

2 Ticket(s) × 154.00 PLN

Full price ticket, General Admission

Entrance: Brama 16,25,

Block: Płyta

Which entrance? :)

Mine..

2 Ticket(s) × 154.00 PLN

Full price ticket, General Admission

Entrance: Brama 16,25,

Block: Płyta

Same! Płyta is "pitch", "brama" is gate/entrance. There are no sectors at all. You just choose which side you want to enter - 16 is on the right side of the staghe so probably closer to Chris and 25 is on the left so probably closer to Matt (at their usual concerts settings;p) . You can enter after 18.00 p.m ;)

Here is the link to Atlas Arena (stadion) website:

http://www.atlasarena.pl/index.php

:D

Same! Płyta is "pitch", "brama" is gate/entrance. There are no sectors at all. You just choose which side you want to enter - 16 is on the right side of the staghe so probably closer to Chris and 25 is on the left so probably closer to Matt (at their usual concerts settings;p) . You can enter after 18.00 p.m ;)

Here is the link to Atlas Arena (stadion) website:

http://www.atlasarena.pl/index.php

:D

Ah thank you so much for that info! So there are literally just two entrances to the arena floor, equal distances from the stage, and we can choose which one. That's great news as a friend of mine (Catherine, do you know her?) will also be able to queue with us :)

I don't know your friend, I don't know anyone here really, but I'd love to change that :D

I'm afraid there is no english version (at least I'm not sure) but I will help with everything I can :D And yes, everything else is correct, there is same distance - I checked it few times because my aunt was saying I was wrong, but I'm not;)

It will be fun!! :D

I'd already accepted the fact I probably wouldn't get barrier for this gig, due to maybe not being at the 'right' gate, but thinking now that if we get there early enough (no idea what time Polish fans tend to arrive) we may stand a chance :)

Archived