2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

I've already bought my ticket for London show at 25th May, will see them for the third time, this time seat, so I could enjoy effects, visuals and Matt's voice more than my own screaming :D

Seeing the show was great, but watching the crowd moshing and jumping to the beat - it was absolutely mesmerizing, - such an INSANE energy! It was my first experience of seats on a rock gig, never actually imagined it's so overwhelming.

Oh, and the collective singing! :thumbsup: When no one is screaming in your ears you can actually appreciate it properly.

AHAHAHAHA:D

I'm really glad you all like polish crowd!! :)

I was at the barrier too, so CLOSE TO MATT! We received a wide smile from Chris at some point and I pulled Matt's jacket's sleeve when he was passing us by!! :D And they've played everything I want them to play!!! This was the best night of my whole life! Seriously, standing in the middle of the crowd is nothing compared to standing at the barrier! As well as festival gigs are nothing like their own proper gigs during the proper tour!!

I've already bought my ticket for London show at 25th May, will see them for the third time, this time seat, so I could enjoy effects, visuals and Matt's voice more than my own screaming :D

OH AND BY THE WAY. We've got a banner:

A8imTtGCYAAUkt6.jpg:large

I'm not sure if they've seen it, because security didn't let us put in on the barrier (so there was only "MUSE TO OTHER PEOPLE" visible for some time) and we only put it in the air once, during Panic Station for a short moment... but still.

What's more, as I was queueing for 8,5 hours in front of the entrance, me and my friends were at the first page of local paper in Łódź next day with our banner:

tumblr_me0p1jTRXD1rhj56oo1_1280.jpg

The headline stands for "Muse: a huge explosion in Atlas Arena" :D

Here it is on my tumblr if anyone interested: http://dreamyana91.tumblr.com/post/36467496496/keep-doing-your-thing-and-being-muse-to-other

Hopefully they'll be back here soon... <3

CHEERS! And see you next time I hope :D

Oh my god, I remember that banner :LOL: You guys were standing right next to me!!

Seeing the show was great, but watching the crowd moshing and jumping to the beat - it was absolutely mesmerizing, - such an INSANE energy! It was my first experience of seats on a rock gig, never actually imagined it's so overwhelming.

Oh, and the collective singing! :thumbsup: When no one is screaming in your ears you can actually appreciate it properly.

My point exactly :D However, I still hope they come back to Poland soon so I could go for barrier once again, this time closer to Chris side :D

Oh my god, I remember that banner :LOL: You guys were standing right next to me!!

Awww, so many awesome people were standing around me :D

Archived