2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

And the setlist? Someone posted you had Sunburn! Hope some more of you will write:) Cheers!

UD, Survival, KoC, TiRO, Follow Me, Explorers, T2L both, Animals, Resistance, MoP, Supremacy, Madness, PS, Liquid State, Uprising, Starlight, SBH, SS, Plug In Baby... thaht's what I remember. (not in this order of course) :)

and Sunburn as well :)

Who was complaining about people talking? Try people sitting having beer(my left side) and a bunch of teenagers sitting and not moving at all for the whole gig:LOL: i thought i would fall on their heads eventually ' cause heavy jumping without the collective rhythm is too chaotic:LOL: next to me was a man in his late fifties, and to my surprise he was jumping and even pumping his fist - now that i call the Spirit:D The gig was amazing!

Pip, it's a pity we never met:( and there were at least 3 merch stalls :LOL:

Who was complaining about people talking? Try people sitting having beer(my left side) and a bunch of teenagers sitting and not moving at all for the whole gig:LOL: i thought i would fall on their heads eventually ' cause heavy jumping without the collective rhythm is too chaotic:LOL: next to me was a man in his late fifties, and to my surprise he was jumping and even pumping his fist - now that i call the Spirit:D The gig was amazing!

Ah I'm so sorry! I did look all around at the merch stall and was there for a while buying stuff, must have been a different one! We're actually still at the hotel, leaving for the airport in about an hour :)

Crowd round us were very enthusiastic!

The gig was AMAZING! I love every second of it. I actually thought about writing "Dom, could you give me your drumsticks?" on Polish flag or somewhere else, but I didn't do it. And right before the moment when he gave them to the fans, I left my place and went a bit to the right to catch a breath. But I was standing in a really good place and I could've caught the drumstick :D

Anyway, I really enjoyed the gig. I can't stop talking about it :D And I'm planning on attending next Muse's concert in Poland :) There 2 hours were just too short :D

That was most likely me lol

Did my back in though but was worth it :LOL:

Crowd round us were very enthusiastic!

At the barrier? I bet it was!:musesign:

I checked out from Focus early in the morning to catch my train to Warszawa. Arrived home (Belarus) 30 minutes ago. Still excited. I sooo much love Sunburn!:D BTW, I thought they should've put Madness and Follow me earlier in the list. They are not my favourites but the crowd at the seats seemed to have woken up during (and after) those two.

At the barrier? I bet it was!:musesign:

I checked out from Focus early in the morning to catch my train to Warszawa. Arrived home (Belarus) 30 minutes ago. Still excited. I sooo much love Sunburn!:D BTW, I thought they should've put Madness and Follow me earlier in the list. They are not my favourites but the crowd at the seats seemed to have woken up during (and after) those two.

The balloons during Follow Me! Ha ha! Security were NOT happy!

The balloons during Follow Me! Ha ha! Security were NOT happy!

Security frantically bursting the sea of balloons before Matt came down for his barrier walk, they were well pissed off:LOL:

Had a fantastic time at this gig on the barrier. The crowd were so up for it, it was worth the all day queueing with a hangover:chuckle: Matt running past the mic during PiB was hilarious. Even the screaming girl in my ear and atrocious crowd singing didn't spoil it. :pope: I wan't to go back! :'(

Security frantically bursting the sea of balloons before Matt came down for his barrier walk, they were well pissed off:LOL:

Had a fantastic time at this gig on the barrier. The crowd were so up for it, it was worth the all day queueing with a hangover:chuckle: Matt running past the mic during PiB was hilarious. Even the screaming girl in my ear and atrocious crowd singing didn't spoil it. :pope: I wan't to go back! :'(

It was a pretty amazing, if sometimes annoying, crowd! Definitely got the band going!

57872994.jpg

museharmonijka02.jpg

museharmonijka04.jpg

:happy:

Ahah, I couldn't see security bursting the balloons from where I was, I just remembering turning around and going "OOOOH BALLOONS PRETTY :awesome:"

Omg that run during PiB was so funny :LOL: He looked so pleased with himself!

AHAHAHAHA:D

I'm really glad you all like polish crowd!! :)

I was at the barrier too, so CLOSE TO MATT! We received a wide smile from Chris at some point and I pulled Matt's jacket's sleeve when he was passing us by!! :D And they've played everything I want them to play!!! This was the best night of my whole life! Seriously, standing in the middle of the crowd is nothing compared to standing at the barrier! As well as festival gigs are nothing like their own proper gigs during the proper tour!!

I've already bought my ticket for London show at 25th May, will see them for the third time, this time seat, so I could enjoy effects, visuals and Matt's voice more than my own screaming :D

OH AND BY THE WAY. We've got a banner:

A8imTtGCYAAUkt6.jpg:large

I'm not sure if they've seen it, because security didn't let us put in on the barrier (so there was only "MUSE TO OTHER PEOPLE" visible for some time) and we only put it in the air once, during Panic Station for a short moment... but still.

What's more, as I was queueing for 8,5 hours in front of the entrance, me and my friends were at the first page of local paper in Łódź next day with our banner:

tumblr_me0p1jTRXD1rhj56oo1_1280.jpg

The headline stands for "Muse: a huge explosion in Atlas Arena" :D

Here it is on my tumblr if anyone interested: http://dreamyana91.tumblr.com/post/36467496496/keep-doing-your-thing-and-being-muse-to-other

Hopefully they'll be back here soon... <3

CHEERS! And see you next time I hope :D

Archived