2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

It's about 47 hours until we're let to go into the Atlas Arena!!! :D

I'm going to Łódź tomorrow morning and since I'll have plenty of time in the afternoon, I'll try to see what it is about the cloakroom. Like someone said, I wouldn't want to jump like crazy in my winter coat :)

Anyway, see you guys there! :)

P.S.: What time are you going to start queueing outside Atlas Arena? :)

Flying out tomorrow evening! Been looking forward to this for so long now!

Pip, how are we going to arrange our way back to Focus?

Who's gonna be online while queuing? I'd like to meet at least some of the museboarders:) I plan to arrive to Lodz somewhere around noon.

Pip, how are we going to arrange our way back to Focus?

Who's gonna be online while queuing? I'd like to meet at least some of the museboarders:) I plan to arrive to Lodz somewhere around noon.

Suggest we all meet at the sound desk immediately after the gig, already arranged to meet leetroot there. I should be online on and off during the day tomorrow, I'll check this thread if I am :)

Ah, no, you won't be able to. Ok, let's meet at the merch stall after. Just look for Catherine, short, Australian and red hair!

Ok. In case I break my glasses during the gig :LOL: and won't see you, I'm blonde and have a blue bird tattoed on my shoulder.

Polish crowds are awesome :D

Pip it was you who got the drumstick - awesome :awesome:

I got barrier in front of Chris and had a clammy handshake from Matt :LOL::LOL:

Totally missed you at the sound desk after the gig - not sure how!

Actually, it was Tasha! Dom had been staring at her on and off during the gig and walked straight over to her with it :)

Wow, Polish crowds are intense :LOL: Great gig though, well worth queueing for ages in the freezing cold for!! Only downside was the small group behind me and Irene who didn't stop talking through EVERY SINGLE SONG. Luckily they shut up after Explorers (good job too, cos I was getting a bit cross by that point!). Aside from that, it was absolutely brilliant ^_^

Archived