2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

SO PISSED.

I've applied for tickets via muse.mu. Everyone else throughout the whole Europe had a chance to buy 4 tickets on pre-sale and they did it yesterday. I've just received an email in which they say I can apply only for TWO tickets and only between 8-10 tomorrow morning (WHEN I'M IN SCHOOL TAKING ONE OF MY FINAL TEST...). Do I really have to say that I need more than two tickets and I want them NOW? What is more, I was trying to gain some information about tickets in empik, but they know nothing. WHERE AM I LIVING?

I hate this country.

And seriously I'm really pissed now. (and know nothing for my test because of that...)

well, you lucky you live in Poland, after all.

I live in Belarus, so delivery costs more than the ticket XD

Okay, that is a good point. But you know... it's all about those huge emotions :D

Besides, I am a really mad Muser - from pure misery and anger to pure ecstasy and extreme happiness! I've bought those (3 to be exact) tickets about three hours ago!

598424664.jpg?key=800600&Expires=1339672824&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KvrblkI3cen934M2MoTRi4hhpXcgabVs6cosgCbUJ~2EtZAtNRGO0Vh4C~E~6FstePcqyW3ZIT0EYfLJfm0T0kzgOi7fkyf0-eZYJzMMSZqE0kSkt4AAK4zj~ZD9ku6-WGuwuzK3IcgMLAHlcz0ki2MgzkBDOjfpoSM4cP1TfUk_

So damn happy♥

Okay, that is a good point. But you know... it's all about those huge emotions :D

Besides, I am a really mad Muser - from pure misery and anger to pure ecstasy and extreme happiness! I've bought those (3 to be exact) tickets about three hours ago!

598424664.jpg?key=800600&Expires=1339672824&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KvrblkI3cen934M2MoTRi4hhpXcgabVs6cosgCbUJ~2EtZAtNRGO0Vh4C~E~6FstePcqyW3ZIT0EYfLJfm0T0kzgOi7fkyf0-eZYJzMMSZqE0kSkt4AAK4zj~ZD9ku6-WGuwuzK3IcgMLAHlcz0ki2MgzkBDOjfpoSM4cP1TfUk_

So damn happy♥

wow, congratulations! :D

do you know how fast DHL will deliver tickets to Wroclaw? I have a friend there and this Saturday she'll come to Belarus. If I order tickets tonight, when will they be delivered?

do you know how fast DHL will deliver tickets to Wroclaw? I have a friend there and this Saturday she'll come to Belarus. If I order tickets tonight, when will they be delivered?

I have no idea, never used DHL... but I guess... well if tickets are from Warsaw it may take at least two days to get them to Wroclaw. It probably depends on what kind of mail is it (regular or express or whatever the kinds are...) :D

I bought mine in empik in my town this morning;)

Cheers!

I have no idea, never used DHL... but I guess... well if tickets are from Worsaw it may take at least two days to get them to Wroclaw. It probably depends on what kind of mail is it (regular or express or whatever the kinds are...) :D

I bought mine in empik in my town this morning;)

Cheers!

oh, I have more questions (sorry if i annoy you x) ).

how do I know where my friend can buy me a ticket in Wrocław? and should I make pre-order or my friend can just come there, give them money and buy it? :D

oh, I have more questions (sorry if i annoy you x) ).

how do I know where my friend can buy me a ticket in Wrocław? and should I make pre-order or my friend can just come there, give them money and buy it? :D

Wait, to make thing clear: you're from abroad and you have friend in Wroclaw which have already ordered your ticket or is just planning to do so? I understand you and your friend are both going to a concert here in Poland?

I don't know how it will be with tickets in Poland (for now, I guess, there are still many to buy), but every bigger city in Poland have a shop called empik when you can buy things like books, films, CDs and tickets - I'm sure Wroclaw have few so your friend can surely buy them there. However, they don't have pre-order option there, you'll have to go there and buy tickets personally, without booking.

If you had already ordered tickets via Internet buying by card you have to wait for postman to deliver them.

Did I help? ;D

Guys, I went to Eventim in Al.Jerozolimskie in Warsaw and bought 4. No problem, no line. And it was at 6:45 p.m.... Ladies in customer service told me on the phone that there are no problems with them. Good luck to everyone who still haven't get them!!!

yes, yes, you helped! thank you so much

If I did everything right, I will soon get my ticket, ooh *__*

Cool, glad I could help somehow;)

BTW. Have anyone been in Atlas Arena on similar concert so far? Can anyone describe how organization with the standing places looks like? I presume there are no sectors and it's just the sooner you get, the closer you are. Am I right?

Becouse one person is arguing with me that it doesn't work this way. But I think that if it was different they would let me know when I was buying tickets right? And on the "arena map" there was "płyta" as one big sector for 154 PLN;)

Anyone?

dreamyana, I was in St. Petersburg last year and there were two sectors.

the first was called fan-zone, tickets were more expensive, because it was closer to the stage. the second was behind the fan-zone, cheaper tickets.

but the first zone was quite massive so I needed to run REALLY fast, to be in the first raw :LOL:

this one big "płyta" scares me a little, but I hope everything's going to be all right

dreamyana, I was in St. Petersburg last year and there were two sectors.

the first was called fan-zone, tickets were more expensive, because it was closer to the stage. the second was behind the fan-zone, cheaper tickets.

but the first zone was quite massive so I needed to run REALLY fast, to be in the first raw :LOL:

this one big "płyta" scares me a little, but I hope everything's going to be all right

So it proves my point: if there is no difference in price, there are no sectors closer and further - this is as well good as bad news :D

But I will run for my dream, that's for sure :D

rose4.gif

I live in Belarus, so delivery costs more than the ticket

Hey there :) Can see your point. I'm from Belarus too, ordered "courier delivery" which costs some 180 pln. Then i guess i'll have to pay 30% of its price to our Customs service o_O. Totally worth it though.

Seriously thinking of going to this gig instead of trying to find a ticket for the O2 gig. Flights not prohibitively expensive.

Anyone know if I should just choose the 'registered mail international' delivery option?

Booked a room in a hotel not far from the arena (which I can cancel, free of charge). Will make a final decision at the weekend but it's looking likely I'll go to this instead of fighting for a ticket for the O2, subject to me getting the Friday off work.

I know at least one person going to this gig so I definitely won't be alone :)

I'd fly out from Stansted on the Thursday evening and back on the Saturday evening. At the moment, return flights, with Ryanair, are coming up at £48.

Two standing tickets booked, will sell if I can't go. The two tickets, with booking fees and delivery, cost the same as one ticket for the O2 gig :LOL:

True story! It's cheaper here, because we earn less money :D And well Poland is not as much familiar with Muse as London and England is, ha ha :D

Anyways I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to come here and have a wonderful time! :D Maybe I'll even see you there, in the front of the stage! Cheers :D

Archived