2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

I'd already accepted the fact I probably wouldn't get barrier for this gig, due to maybe not being at the 'right' gate, but thinking now that if we get there early enough (no idea what time Polish fans tend to arrive) we may stand a chance :)

To be honest, I have no idea when polish fans would turn up, hahaha :D This is the first proper Muse gig in Poland , so far they have been here only for festivals (twice to be exact and I saw them only once in 2010 cause I didn't know them back in 2007):D But me and my friends are planning to be there in the morning :D

Oh, barrier :'(. I was so hoping for fan-zone tickets for the gig, but this one big "plyta" thing looked unpromising, so I just bought seats in Sektor D, Row: 6. At least I'll see something from there, because I'm not good at elbowing my way to the stage any more:$.

I guess I won't have to queue for hours for my seating place, so I'll probably try to find you people and mingle:)

Oh, barrier :'(. I was so hoping for fan-zone tickets for the gig, but this one big "plyta" thing looked unpromising, so I just bought seats in Sektor D, Row: 6. At least I'll see something from there, because I'm not good at elbowing my way to the stage any more:$.

I guess I won't have to queue for hours for my seating place, so I'll probably try to find you people and mingle:)

Having seats does have it's benefits! Particularly in the winter! :)

Looking at the arena plan again I don't think I'd get barrier as there are more entrances nearer the stage. Not too fussed though as I know I'll def get barrier at the O2 :)

But I'm pretty sure that entrance closer to the stage will be closed.

If they were to be open we'd know - I mean there will be some info how to get there earlier or bigger price or sth like that;)

EDIT: Or... anyone here (FROM POLAND) who got tickets via muse.mu pre-sale? If so: which gate number ("brama") have you got on your tickets???

I'm here I'm here!

Looks like I'm going to this, yay! I can't turn down a gig with Pip, Tasha, Cath and Elaine! :LOL:

:awesome:

But I'm pretty sure that entrance closer to the stage will be closed.

If they were to be open we'd know - I mean there will be some info how to get there earlier or bigger price or sth like that;)

Not sure how the pricing structure works over there, but the gate has never made any difference to the cost of the ticket for any of the gigs I've been to in the UK, France or Switzerland.

I'm not going to fret over it anyway, I've done standing further back before and still had an amazing time :)

Just looked on the ticket website again and the details were the same as for my tickets, entrance 16 or 25. So, looks as though you may be right and they don't use the other entrances for gigs! :)

I'm over the moon they're coming to Poland again :)

Definitely gonna be there :)

Yay!! Izzy - can't wait to see you again!! :D

I'm here I'm here!

Looks like I'm going to this, yay! I can't turn down a gig with Pip, Tasha, Cath and Elaine! :LOL:

I'm here too, at last! This is going to be great! :)

I'm here! We are so doing this :happy::happy::happy:

Elaine is here - where's Sally? looking for a buyer for her kids??!! :eek:

Why not the 16th? Chris ain't bad, too ;)

I'm going to go through gate 25 - I love Matt's side! ;)

Guys, who ordered via "international courier"? Have your tickets been shipped yet?

Mine has to come all the way to Australia, so I guess it will take quite a while! :rolleyes:

So who speaks Polish??;)

Very lazy, I know but the Polish seem to speak excellent English (although I always try to learn at least a "please" and "thank you" when I go abroad, i can't remember what it is now!)

My trip to Krakow last year was amazing. The Polish people were all friendly and hospitable and proud of their city. The crowd at the gig were totally awesome. You'll have an absolute blast :awesome:

I'm here *waves excitedly*:party::party:

Still no buyer for the kids, can't give them away:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So who speaks Polish??;)

The Polish Musers, thank goodness! And they are lovely! :)

Yay!! Izzy - can't wait to see you again!! :D

/QUOTE]

You too :D

We must get in touch closer to the date.

I am going with 6 friends :)

Yes, we must!! Have to make sure we meet up! Didn't see you at Reading!! :(

The Polish Musers, thank goodness! And they are lovely! :)

Very lazy, I know but the Polish seem to speak excellent English (although I always try to learn at least a "please" and "thank you" when I go abroad, i can't remember what it is now!)

My trip to Krakow last year was amazing. The Polish people were all friendly and hospitable and proud of their city. The crowd at the gig were totally awesome. You'll have an absolute blast :awesome:

So excited for this trip with my lovely Muser friends:awesome:

Archived