2012.11.23 - Atlas Arena, Łódź, Poland

L.

:LOL::LOL: I can't go! I can't stay up there because of work on the Monday (I've already booked more than two weeks off in June, really can't use up any more in such a short space of time).

Saturday will be a complete nightmare on the trains because of the football and Sunday I'd have to park at Gatwick then get the train from/to there to the stadium as I'd miss the last train to Worthing from Victoria! It'll cost so much money!

And yeah, I DO keep looking to see if Sunday has sold out! :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL: I can't go! I can't stay up there because of work on the Monday (I've already booked more than two weeks off in June, really can't use up any more in such a short space of time).

Saturday will be a complete nightmare on the trains because of the football and Sunday I'd have to park at Gatwick then get the train from/to there to the stadium as I'd miss the last train to Worthing from Victoria! It'll cost so much money

And yeah, I DO keep looking to see if Sunday has sold out! :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

And yeah, I DO keep looking to see if Sunday has sold out!

:LOL: For some reason yesterday I checked both Saturday and Sunday. Not that i was planning another Europe trip, "i'll just have a look at those tickets"/ Well, that's what I keep telling myself:$

I wish I lived in UK so I could go to 422565525 Muse gigs and not only one here, in Poland. I hope they'll come back here for a festival or something.

After the gig last Friday (can you believe it's been already a week since we saw them?!) I'm pretty sure I'll attend EVERY Muse gig on their Europe tour later in the future when I'm older and richer hahahha :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived