2012.11.17 - Adriatic Arena, Pesaro, Italy

L.

Hi Italian Musers,

I am travelling from Australia for the European tour, but was unlucky and didn't get tickets to either of the Italian gigs. :( If anyone knows of a ticket for Bologna and a ticket for Pesaro that is for sale, can you please contact me? Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

CIAO, CERCO 2 BIGLIETTI POSSIBILMENTE NUMERATI PER BOLOGNA O PESARO..IN MANCANZA VALUTERO' ANCHE BIGLIETTI NON NUMERATI PER PARTERRE SEMPRE 2 COMUNQUE..LA MIA MAIL E' htmldavide@libero.it

HELLO, LOOKING FOR 2 TICKETS FOR BOLOGNA OR PESARO POSSIBLY NUMBERED IN THE ABSENCE I WILL CONSIDER NOT NUMBERED TICKETS FOR PARTERRE 2 OTHERWISE .. MY E MAIL IS htmldavide@libero.it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody :)

My name is Dominik and i will visit Bologna and Pesaro for the gigs. But i still do not have a hostel or something. I will travel alone, so my question... maybe someone of you wanna go for a walk through the city and maybe there is someone who could host me for one night or know a cheap hostel? That would be awesome! :)

And ah yea... what´s about the strike? It should be no problem to go by train, right? Riiiight? :D hopefully.

please answer me and hopefully see you guys soon. keep on rockin´!

Dominik

Hello everybody :)

My name is Dominik and i will visit Bologna and Pesaro for the gigs. But i still do not have a hostel or something. I will travel alone, so my question... maybe someone of you wanna go for a walk through the city and maybe there is someone who could host me for one night or know a cheap hostel? That would be awesome! :)

And ah yea... what´s about the strike? It should be no problem to go by train, right? Riiiight? :D hopefully.

please answer me and hopefully see you guys soon. keep on rockin´!

Dominik

hi!

me and my friend are pretty much in the same situation, though we've got accommodation in bologna, but no idea what to do in pesaro... we've tried couch surfing but with no luck, and there don't seem to be any hostels, and the hotels are quite expensive. i guess one option would be staying in some of the cities nearby but that might mean missing the end of the gig to catch the last train, and i don't think we're going to do that. one option of course is to find a bar or something that is open late and just stay there and catch the first train somewhere in the morning. that's what we might end up doing if nothing else turns up.

sorry my message wasn't much of a help probably :LOL: but anyway we're up for hanging out! :awesome: we'll be walking around the city during the day anyway.

hi!

me and my friend are pretty much in the same situation, though we've got accommodation in bologna, but no idea what to do in pesaro... we've tried couch surfing but with no luck, and there don't seem to be any hostels, and the hotels are quite expensive. i guess one option would be staying in some of the cities nearby but that might mean missing the end of the gig to catch the last train, and i don't think we're going to do that. one option of course is to find a bar or something that is open late and just stay there and catch the first train somewhere in the morning. that's what we might end up doing if nothing else turns up.

sorry my message wasn't much of a help probably :LOL: but anyway we're up for hanging out! :awesome: we'll be walking around the city during the day anyway.

hey there, thank you for your answer!

Sounds not so good. Where do you come from? Maybe we can also go together to Bologna? I also tried to find someone via couchsurfing but had no luck. I also have no accommodation for Bologna so far. haha crazy chaos as always. In 2009 i was also in Bologna for the Muse concert and had no accommodation so i was in a bar in the city. It was cool but... they closed it at 2 oclock :D all other bars too. So the idea is good to drink a few beer until the morning but italy is not ready for that :D

i will write you a pm, so we can talk there...

cheers

Archived