2012.11.16 - Unipol Arena, Bologna, Italy

L.

Hello everybody :)

My name is Dominik and i will visit Bologna and Pesaro for the gigs. But i still do not have a hostel or something. I will travel alone, so my question... maybe someone of you wanna go for a walk through the city and maybe there is someone who could host me for one night or know a cheap hostel? That would be awesome! :)

And ah yea... what´s about the strike? It should be no problem to go by train, right? Riiiight? :D hopefully.

please answer me and hopefully see you guys soon. keep on rockin´!

Dominik

WHAT A GlG :awesome:

Never seen such a good crowd.

Epic singalong :awesome:

Everyone should go to an Italian gig once in their lifetime...such a unique experience! And Muse were definitely top form tonight!

IIRC Matt sang the two "I need your love" with his chest voice! Reaaaaaally cool.

P.s.: I'm not sure, but I think I was right next to you during Liquid State and Madness. Did you wear a white pullover before the beginning of the gig? Actually, I may have photographic proof. :eyebrows:

Epic singalong :awesome:

Everyone should go to an Italian gig once in their lifetime...such a unique experience! And Muse were definitely top form tonight!

IIRC Matt sang the two "I need your love" with his chest voice! Reaaaaaally cool.

P.s.: I'm not sure, but I think I was right next to you during Liquid State and Madness. Did you wear a white pullover before the beginning of the gig? Actually, I may have photographic proof. :eyebrows:

Yeah I was surprised for Madness! I was expecting the second to be in falsetto :chuckle:

And yeah I had a beige-white sweatshirt :LOL:

Were there a lot of people queueing? Did u catch a first row? :)

I started queueing at 12 am, there were already many people. I was at 15th row for Everything Everything, but the moshpit in Unsustainable helped me reaching the 3rd :chuckle:

Yeah I was surprised for Madness! I was expecting the second to be in falsetto :chuckle:

I started queueing at 12 am, there were already many people. I was at 15th row for Everything Everything, but the moshpit in Unsustainable helped me reaching the 3rd :chuckle:

Wow, a moshpit? Bologna must have been great then!

Did they played Host?

The moshpit was insane during Unsustainable, Supremacy, Uprising and Survival! Sadly no Host, though

The "I need your love" bit at 2:59 :awesome:

Ok so this should be you :LOL:

dscn6985r.jpg

EDIT: lol, I look like a creepy stalker now! Obviously the original picture was much wider and included a larger portion of the audience :LOL:

One day :awesome:

And football match with Chris today :LOL:

how did it go? did not see any reports

i loved seeing Muse in Italy, sing along was great, especially enjoyed Survival :D

Randomly walked the city and saw the huge crowed in front of their hotel. It was funny to see Matt's twits later.

how did it go? did not see any reports

i loved seeing Muse in Italy, sing along was great, especially enjoyed Survival :D

Randomly walked the city and saw the huge crowed in front of their hotel. It was funny to see Matt's twits later.

It was fantastic! (except for the fact that we were freezing :LOL:) seeing Tom, Chris, Dom Anderson and Glen Rowe in person was great :chuckle: and we also won (well, they're actually shit at football)

Archived