L.

2012.11.14 - St. Jakobshalle, Basel, Switzerland

Sorry guys, the stage did not quite look the same as it did in London in October! Shame, but it was still great :) I went in at 8 PM and still got quite close to the stage. I got some super pictures, like from every concert :) Yes Matt did say something along the lines of "see you next year" - I hope !! Looking foward to Strasbourg now, I am so glad I've got tickets :p I hope you all ejoyed xx

That sounds great! Could you upload some pics? That would be nice:D I hope I can manage to go to Strasbourg, I haven't got tickets yet:( It's also quite a long way to drive from Zurich.. But it will work;)

absolutely fabulous! thanks guys for the show ;). I really enjoyed and was really happy to be there, even if I did lots of km. YOU WERE INCREDIBLE. THANK YOU! :cool::stongue::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Did Matt something say about a show next summer in Switzerland? I didn't understand him..

I think he did say something about that - I can't imagine them not doing a show in Switz next summer. Stade de Suisse most likely. I'll be there!

Charis19, check out the photos under the Tour Dates, I've uploaded some there :) Good luck with getting tickets for Strasbourg!

@ flyinghigh thanks for the great videos! :D

@ Nads ok I'll check them out! Yes I really hope to get tickets! I have at the moment a very bad post muse depression:p

Hi Musers :musesign:

I'm desperately looking for a picture that shows Matt pointing at someone in the crowd at the end of the gig, because that someone was me! He recognized that I was wearing a Spiderman suit when he held out the microphone to the crowd during Starlight, and it seems that he liked it :dance:

It doesn't even matter if I'm on the picture aswell, Matt pointing at the crowd would already make me happy! Thanks in anticipation :\mm/:

Cheers!

No pics, but I found these videos that may contain the moment you're looking for:

Thanks very much :D I wasn't talking about his laugh during Starlight but these videos are great too! and thanks to them I found the video I was looking for aswell :dance: Cheers!