2012.11.14 - St. Jakobshalle, Basel, Switzerland

L.

hii

Which places are better? Standing or seating?

Depends on what you prefer ;) If you want to be front row I'd strongly suggest standing ;)

and when do you have to be there when you wanna be in the first row with the standing? It's my first muse concert, so i'm a bit confused...

Depends on your fighting skills! A day before the event would be perfect... :) ...or come on time, push all the twilighters out of your way and you're there...

hii

Which places are better? Standing or seating? and when do you have to be there when you wanna be in the first row with the standing? It's my first muse concert, so i'm a bit confused...

I don't know about Basel, but when I went to see them in Zurich on the Resistance tour, I showed up at around 3pm and was first on the line, but in Amnéville there were already over 1000 people at 3pm... You can't really know what time's the best to show up, it really depends on the venue, the country, and all.

Is the normal site you are talking about Starticket? I can't even get in there, i keep havng the same message for the past 20 minutes :: "

Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde

Im Moment wird unser Online-Shop von ausserordentlich vielen Besuchern genutzt. Damit Sie Zugriff auf die Starticket Website erhalten, muss ein anderer Besucher diese wieder verlassen haben.

Sie haben frühestens nach einer Wartezeit von 2 Minuten eine Chance eine Verbindung zu bekommen."

:(

Is the normal site you are talking about Starticket? I can't even get in there, i keep havng the same message for the past 20 minutes :: "

Liebe Kundin, lieber Kunde

Im Moment wird unser Online-Shop von ausserordentlich vielen Besuchern genutzt. Damit Sie Zugriff auf die Starticket Website erhalten, muss ein anderer Besucher diese wieder verlassen haben.

Sie haben frühestens nach einer Wartezeit von 2 Minuten eine Chance eine Verbindung zu bekommen."

:(

exactely :(

The website was just.. sh*t.. Starticket has to be prepared for such a concert.. In the morning I was shortly before crying because the website was overwhelmed and not working!! My friend only got seated tickets after about 100 phone calls, but this is at least something. It should be another gig in Switzerland! But I think this dream wouldn't come true:mad:

The website was just.. sh*t.. Starticket has to be prepared for such a concert.. In the morning I was shortly before crying because the website was overwhelmed and not working!! My friend only got seated tickets after about 100 phone calls, but this is at least something. It should be another gig in Switzerland! But I think this dream wouldn't come true:mad:

Well a lot went wrong. I think we all have to stick together next time and organize ourselves better. Everyone has to apply for the max amount and then we have a pool of tickets and can manage somehow.

I got myself standing now for me and my friends and thanks to a wonderful friend I can go to Paris too (standing). I'm considering going to Riga! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I am looking for someone who is going to Basel from Vevey or around by car! (train too complicated).

Bonjour, est-ce quelqu'un de la région veveysanne ou montreux irait voir Muse à Bâle et aurait deux places dans sa voiture? En train c'est bien trop compliqué!

Merci! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I am desesperately looking for a standing ticket for Basel, I live in Geneva, I am doing many Muse gigs during the tour, Basel is the only one close to my place but it is also the only for which I didnt manage to get a ticket haha PLEASE URGENT !

• 2 weeks later...

For those going to the gig and into Collecting Muse stuff:

I've started selling my collection, and I still have a few things left (t-shirts, boxes, etc)

Have a look at what's left (http://www.petitesannonces.ch/a/1475525) and if anyone's interested in anything, message me and I'll take the items with me (even if you're not sure yet if you'll buy anything, I'm happy to bring stuff so you can look at it) I'll be queuing quite early so we'll have plenty of time before the concert.

By the way, does anyone know if there are any free parking places around the venue? i.e white parking spaces, 10 hours? (or am I wishfully dreaming..)

By the way, does anyone know if there are any free parking places around the venue? i.e white parking spaces, 10 hours? (or am I wishfully dreaming..)

This.

And if somebody knows the St. Jakobshalle, how many entries does it have? And where are they? Is it far away from a bus/tram station?

It's in 10 days:stunned::eek::D

Hi guys.

I got a question regarding the transport to Basel. Because my friends have probably been mocked - they haven't received their tickets yet - I lost my "driver". Now, if there's anybody from somewhere near lucerne with enough space in the car, I'd appreciate it, if it could be possible to join.

I don't wanna go back by train, I'd never get home.

Please get in touch with me.

@Charis 19 - The St. Jakobshalle really isn't that big, the are tram and bus stops right outside the venue and the entrance is around the front end towards the tram and bus stops. You'll see :) ... and yes, I would love to try and meet them ;)

Archived