2012.11.12 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

L.

We went to the west entrance at about 4 p.m., there were only about 10 people. One of them told us the fastest way to the arena floor and we ended up in the 2nd row, very close to the middle.

Until Tiro it was a warm-up, but then the crowd went crazy. Moshpit during KoC. Totally wasted right now.

The setlist wasn't anything special, we got Hysteria, Falling Down and New Born. No differences to previous tour gigs.

OMG! What a night! The setlist wasn't different from the others but hell yeah it was a great night!!

The munich crowd used to be very boring but on Matt's side the fans went so nuts!! The moshpit thing during KOC was amazing! OMG it looked so cool! :LOL:

I didn't like the support band. And I guess they were pretty pissed about the crowd.

OMG! What a night! The setlist wasn't different from the others but hell yeah it was a great night!!

The munich crowd used to be very boring but on Matt's side the fans went so nuts!! The moshpit thing during KOC was amazing! OMG it looked so cool! :LOL:

I didn't like the support band. And I guess they were pretty pissed about the crowd.

And I was pissed of the support band!

What an awesome gig! :awesome::party: dance:

Amazing setlist, great crowd, and what an arena. Second best venue to Wembley, it was like a mini aztec stadium, and the stage was as if built for this hall :LOL:

Best Muse gig with Wembleys. And we got New Born! :awesome: And Falling down! :awesome:

Loved Survival, yeez what a song to bring at the end. I went nuts :LOL: And all the others. Amazing! :happy::happy::happy:

Archived