2012.11.12 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

L.

Definitely want barrier, although not the pointy part of it as I found that much of the stage was obscured standing there. I expect we'll be over at about 8ish :)

wow that early :eek: ok.... :D

so what side are you going for then? matt's or chris'?

I think the setlist will be kinda like UK's

wow that early :eek: ok.... :D

so what side are you going for then? matt's or chris'?

It's really difficult to judge but certainly for the UK gigs I know there have been around thirty people already in the queue by about 9!

I really do want to go Chris' side for either Poland or Munich, will make the final decision on the run/power walk to the barrier once I've seen how crowded it is :)

If any established members have a face-value standing (Innenraum only) ticket for this gig and is able to hand it over at the venue (I can pay by paypal immediately), I'd like to buy it please!

My ticket, which I know was posted last Saturday, hasn't arrived so I need another one. If I then end up with two, so be it, I'll try and sell the spare. Please send me a PM and I'll get back to you straight away about payment!

@darksky: you could try it, but in general DSLRs are not allowed on concerts (professional etc. bla bla bla) (except you are a journalist) - if u make it i would like to see your pictures hehe :D

@pip, did you contact the ticket support/service? that's really awful if they are not able to send your ticket on time!

@pip, did you contact the ticket support/service? that's really awful if they are not able to send your ticket on time!

Hi :)

I bought the ticket from a board member. They posted it last Saturday and were told it would take two to four days to arrive here in the UK. If it doesn't come tomorrow then I'm stuffed and will have wasted 60.

This is absolutely NOT the fault of the seller by the way! It's to do with either Deutsche Post or the Royal Mail. We can see from the tracker that the item allegedly arrived in the UK yesterday.

Shipment number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The item was scanned in the country of destination United Kingdom at Nov 8, 2012.

So, my guess is that it is waiting in a sorting office in the UK. The question is, where?! I'm going down to my local sorting office first thing tomorrow, armed with the tracking information, and will hopefully come home with a ticket or knowing the ticket will be delivered later in the day.

Really pleased you found it Pip :D

Will you guys be waiting at the east or west entrance? If you look at the seating plan, the entrance to the arena on the western side would be in front of the stage, but I'm not sure if you can get in there.

I've no idea, I really ought to have a proper look at the venue before I leave tomorrow!

Catherine and I walked round to the venue from our hostel earlier this evening and there are no clues whatsoever as to which of the two entrances we should queue at tomorrow morning! :LOL:

Couldn't even see the stage through the windows (venue has walls of glass all around), or maybe they build the stage and set early in the morning.

Does anybody know if there will be a wavebreaker at tomorrow´s show?

EDIT: And a second question: Will there be a special venue poster, only designed for this concert? Or don´t they sell any posters at their concerts? Or only one poster for all shows in Europe?

well, don't really know what to say... amazing...

First, the crowd was standart german "sh*t". I'm a bit ashamed of my country...

Second, as i expected after the "long" tour break, this gig had the weakest setlist of the tour. I wished we get Motp and SS, but unhappily we got Hysteria an NB.

But to come straight to positive moments. Because of NB we got the Headup beast riff. My gosh, it was heavy. Unsustainable is also such a beast live, i like it more even than on the album. All other 2nd law songs are top live.

The sound/acoustic in the concert hall was outstandig. Band was in the well known happy second law tour mood. Perfect.

All in all, i guess this was the best muse gig i've been to, it was even better than the Cologne 2012 gig.

Tomorrow i'll come to a sharper relief about this gig...

:)

Edit: The light show is pure awesomeness. Well done kirky...

Archived