2012.11.12 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

L.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone coming from the direction Groningen/Enschede/Osnabrück going to this gig? I'd like to go but it is quite a distance to travel, so perhaps there is someone who'd like to carpool with me (I have a car). If you live in a city that is somewhere between Groningen - Müchen maybe we could make an arrangement. :)

Is anyone coming from the direction Groningen/Enschede/Osnabrück going to this gig? I'd like to go but it is quite a distance to travel, so perhaps there is someone who'd like to carpool with me (I have a car). If you live in a city that is somewhere between Groningen - Müchen maybe we could make an arrangement. :)

Sent you a private message ;)

• 1 month later...

No irish gig this year so was hoping to go to this, all of the standing tickets on ticketmaster are sold out :(

Anyone know if more will be released or if another site has standing tickets still available?

Thanks!

I would love to go there but after the concert there is no train driving me back :supersad: I am from Nürnberg... so is there anyone from my direction going to the gig with the car who could possibly take me? :$ That would be SO great!!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I want to ask something.

I had written my friend's address on that form to buy a ticket. Because she lives in Germany and I didn't want to pay extra money. So my ticket was sent to my friend's home. Now there's her name on my ticket instead of mine, of course. Does this create any problem? Do people who check our tickets at the doors say "Show me your ID. This is not your name bla bla bla.."? :rolleyes:

Archived